24

We got back home from the trip 4 days ago

We got back home from the trip 4 days ago. He did exactly what the fuck he said he was gonna do. I didn't think his dick can't get any better than it already was. It's like he put me under some type of Hipnosis. I cannot stop thinking about it but I haven't got any. I get horny every five fucking seconds.

I decided not to speak to him until family game night, it's something we do every year. That is really the only time that I go home, or was the only time that I went home when I was avoiding with my mom.

"You okay?" Gia walked in the room.

"Bye." I dismissed her.

I am so fucking irritated, I have no fucking furniture in my house, I didn't want to take this bed because I just don't want anymore. The movers were supposed to move it but they didn't and that irritated me so I ordered it oh another day that should be arriving in like two days. I haven't spoken to her and she keeps trying to speak to me but I just dismiss and ignore.

My phone started ringing and I looked at the code idea, and it was Dave.

"Hey Dave."

"Wussup beautiful? How have you been?"

" I've been good you were supposed to come see me the other day." I sat on the bed.

" I know, but then Kobi caught a cold, and we had to go to the hospital. It was just a lot that was going on. I had to take care of my babies first."

" respect." I nodded. " what are you doing now?"

" nothing, I'm just chilling in a house by myself."

" this is why I can't fuck with you for past two months because why the fuck... If you know that you were been supposed to come over here why didn't you come over here?" He laughed.

" because you be did is sit in time and you be on the move now. You got your little boyfriends."

And that is exactly why you are not getting any pussy. The day that he was supposed to come I planned everything out but he allowed me too much space to overthink and now I don't want to do anymore.

" what I tell you about that little word? I do not have a boyfriends. See this is why you and Gia are fucking around because you both are fucking crazy and you both don't understand. You can't comprehend."

" shit I'm just calling shit how I see it." I laughed through my nose and let out a loud sigh. " i'm fucking around."

" yeah, right." I rolled my eyes.

" i'm on my way to you now, though, honest. I'm surprised you didn't hear my surroundings. That's usually the first thing to come out your mouth, where are you going, I can hear you in the car." He mocked me.

" I do not talk like that."

" yes you do, it's adorable."

"Oh shut up." He laughed.