71

"Cassidy here?" Lamarcus leaned against the door and I opened the door

"So is your sister don't come in here with that crazy shit." I stopped and looked at him. "What is going on man? Why you treating her like that?"

"Like what?" They all looked like their mom, it's something about their eyes that give them this innocence and adorable look.

Their eyes are so big and brown.

"Like she is crazy when we both know it's you."

" I am not doing anything to her, I am loving her. I love her, she is driving me crazy. She wants me to stop being who I am, she wants me to be normal. I'm not normal. I have never been normal. She acts as if I'm not good enough for her. I love her and she's going to except me or nobody. Or I'm going to kill her."

"Stop saying that sh-"

"I mean it."

" no, you don't, you are a better person now. You have evolved since you came down here. You cannot hurt the people you love. That is not how you love someone, love is soft and caring and considerate and compassionate. You cannot say you love her in the treat her that way. Are you sure you even love her? Do you love her or are you just being possessive? I mean no one can really judge you, you guys are in the very beginning, beginning stages. Love is slow and gentle."

" I do mean it." He shrugged. " she cannot treat her like she loves me, and then just tries to get away. That's not how life works. She cannot do that to me."

" you're pushing her to do that, you are not loving her how she needs to be loved. If you love her the way that she needs to be loved I can promise you she will never go anywhere. You cannot make her feel like shit for loving you and then expect her to keep loving you the way that she do. Something has to change and that something if it's not you it's going to be her."

"What am I supposed to do? How do I do it?" He asked and I sighed. "Tell her she is beautiful?"

"Every chance you get, but that is not the thing that goes into a happy relationship. To take her feelings into consideration. So somethings about you are going to have to change. You cannot be afraid of change, you're not such a great person, so change may help you. You can stick to you really are but you can be better. I know you can be better. You are capable of so much more than what you put out into the world." He nodded. " plus you also have kids, but them as well. How many kids do you have?"

" one boy, and one girl, by the same mom, even though somebody at one of the parties was telling me that I have nine kids. Most people have said that I don't know where that idea came from. I want to kill him."

"But..." I dragged out.

"But... I am a changed man." I nodded.

"See you are getting it. Come on." I started walking, "hold up. Take everything out your pocket." He sighed.