63

Amil POV

"Sicilia?" I answered the door.

"You can call me Gloria." I nodded and stepped back.

"Joshua left about an hour ago."

"I came to speak with you?"

"About?"

" about all of this foolishness. Is this about getting back at my daughter? I know she did a lot of fountains to you but if you are using my husband-"

"Ex husband, that is my man. My husband." I snapped. " your daughter did all of those things to me because you egged her on. I love my man. This has nothing to do with your daughter anymore."

" you are young what do you want with the old man?"

" my man is not old." I crossed my arms. "We both know the answer to that second question, don't play stupid girl."

" you are 24."

" I will be 25 in a couple of days."

" exactly so you have so much life to live. Why do you have to take my life away from me?" I laughed.

" when you had him, you did nothing but suck the life out of him. You slept on other men, me, and your daughter knew that. I never thought you were that type of woman so of course I didn't believe it but you were. The truth of the matter was that you were never faithful to him. Now that you see him with me, you have such a fucking problem with that."

" do not judge me, your mother was my best friend for a reason. So anything that I did, she supported."

" please do not bring my mother into this, my mother didn't understand the value of loving herself, so she hung around people like you. All you did was shit on my mom and you change your daughter to do the same to me. I have no respect for you."

" is this what this is all about, your dislike for me. I know you fucked him in our house." I kept my straight face. " you can sit there with that mug all you want to. You are disgusting, one thing I have never did it slept with a married man."

" bullshit, Coach Turner was married, and didn't you fuck on Mr. Derek and my brother? I mean my brother wasn't not married, but it's so funny to me how you keep bringing up the fact that Im younger than Joshua. But my brother left town when he was about 18, from what I know you guys were fucking around before that so you had to be fucking him when he was about 16 or 17. You're the real pervert."

"What?" Her face dropped.

" you didn't think any of us knew? You fucked my brother."

" That was so long ago!"

" you were my mom's best friend, you watched him grow up!"

" You were my daughters best friend! It is different with girls!"

" no, it's not! Our situations are totally different, Joshua didn't watch me grow up, I never even met him until I was 21 and even then he paid me no mind! My brother was 17 and you watched him grow up, you watched him struggle and go through everything that he was going through. You started messing with him at the start of his addiction. You are disgusting. You hit him while he was weak. that is a real fucking predator, and let me tell you something I may be pregnant but soon as I drop this baby, I will kick your ass. You will stop disrespecting my man." I stepped to her. " I should've been kicked your ass, I don't even understand why my mom made it seem like I had to respect you when you were younger than her. You want to be young so bad... Let it go. Grow up, you're not our age. It should tell you something that, me and Joshua has more of a connection and an understanding thing you guys ever had. You were chasing something that you never received and now that you see him happy you think you're gonna come in here and fuck up my family. I will beat your ass. If you wanted to sue my mom, just imagine how you would feel with me."