64.5

"Yeah

"Yeah." I sighed.

We are still in the waiting room, it's been about five hours. We keep asking for updates and they have no updates yet. He has been in surgery. This is why I wish we had time to go to the hospital that I worked at because I would've been more informed.

Macy and Nasir and Cassidy got here 2 hours ago and they have really made time fly. Gia went home to grab something.

"Yeah, no he is funny as fuck." Macy laughed. "He tried to hit the guy with the car and shit." I laughed.

"Lamarcus is a mess but he is so fucking funny. It's ridiculous that everything he does is hilarious. He's just a fucking clown. He takes nothing seriously." I added. " I really do believe that he tried to kill that man." We laughed.

"He tried to hawk that motherfucka down." Nasir shook his head. "Hanging out with him is just like hanging out with one of my regular friends. We are all older, but we all are immature around each other and we have a great time. He is crazy. He's out of his fucking mine, and that is the element that we were missing from our group." I nodded.

"He is funny."

"Let me see what he looks like." Cassidy asked.

I looked at Macy and her eyes damn near popped out her head.

Nasir took out his phone and went to his camera roll and he showed us a video of him dancing and we laughed.

"Macy." Cassidy covered her mouth. "Macy you... I fucked your brother Milli."

"You fucked my brother?"

"Yes, I did not know." Nasir laughed. "Stop laughing, oh my fucking god." I laughed.

"Hey y'all." Gia walked up.

"Hey GeGe." Macy smiled.

"Cassie."

"Gia." She rolled her eyes and Gia laughed softly.

"Deserved." Gia sat on the other side of me. "Where is your mom?"

"Went to the store. You okay?" She nodded.

"Yeah I am just tired." I nodded.

"If you wanna nap you can. Do not try to drain yourself." I straighten up her jacket. "Did you call your mom?" I fixed her hair.

"Why? She is only going to make things worse."

"We'll just extend the information and let her do what she chooses to do. Your dad is important to her and if anything happens it effects her as well." She looked down and nodded. "Hey don't get all sad on me. You are so beautiful Gia. I am so proud of the changes you have made and who you are becoming. I love you so much." She wiped her face and I hugged her. "It's going to be fine."

"Family of Joshua Ramirez."

"Yes."

"Yes he is prefectly fine. It took us a lot long we actually find two shells in side of him."