5.5

" What do you mean how I am?" She frowned up her face and put her drink on the table

" What do you mean how I am?" She frowned up her face and put her drink on the table. " cause I don't like how you said that."

" how are you are as in... You take her side all of the time. Which she says goes because she is your ideal child. You don't never take my feelings into consideration, especially when they are up against hers. You hate that all your children are dark skin like daddy. You only really like her because she is Spanish, that's the only reason why she like her self as well and she thinks that it's going to get her through life and it's not. And she hates every time Shit hits her in the face. It's your reality, babe, except it. It's getting really old that you blame me for all your problems and I don't do shit to you. I struggle to be around you every day so anytime I can have time to myself I do that." She scuffed.

" I am not upset that my kids are dark skin, I just don't like how you take care of yourself. You aren't presentable most of the time, you are unhealthy. We have tried so many options on getting you back on track and you choose to be like this."

"Exactly." Gia added. " she has every right to feel that way about you. She feels like your life choices are going to hurt you. She is scared for you and she loves you, you are so ungrateful."

" I didn't choose to be like this, but when you go to childhood, trauma and eating with your outlet, you get fat. Even when I wasn't fat, you were calling me fat. You are just mad that you're fat. I work out every day, I eat healthy. I wake up and consciously make the choice to do right by myself just like any other person. Not every skinny person is healthy. So your mind is horrible, I'm more healthier than her, she hasn't been to the gym and we have a fucking gym in our Condo complex. She still acts like it's too far and all she do is shove liquor, and soda and hot wings and hotdogs and burgers down her fucking throat. You don't talk about her being healthy." Gia gasped. " mind your business because no one was talking about you before I start eating your ass up since I eat so much."

" I am old I am supposed to look like this."

" no the fuck you not." Macy mumbled sipping her drink and she laughed.

" health has no age limit and you sat back and got comfortable in this relationship and allowed yourself to become which you are today. Very miserable, judgmental, and out of shape. I actually go to the gym and I eat well and I work hard as fuck, because you refuse to help me through life because you don't think I'm your daughter because I'm fat." She rolled her eyes.

" you say that we don't help you, but you don't let us know what's going on in your life. We will help you we have the money is not like we don't or we are scraping up dollars. Just ask for help." She expressed.

" since were on this topic, she needs help with bills, and she needs help with everything that you help the rest of us with. You should've been paying her bills you do it from everybody else. You live in a mansion, your oldest daughter, who can't even feed her fucking child by herself, lives in a mansion. Why is she roommates with someone who doesn't even know how to coexist with someone? You forced her to be roommates with this girl talk about you are going to help her so obviously you know that she needed help. She has been roommates with this inconsiderate bitch this whole time and you have yet to help her. I definitely think and see that you need to start treating her how you treat the rest of us." Macy said matter-of-factly.