68

"So you wanna break up because of fries?" Josh sighed

"Yes." He just stared at me. "Fries! That's all I want!" I wiped my face.

"It 3 in the morning baby."

"You said that already! I don't need you to keep repeating that!"

"Hey! Lower your voice!" He shouted over me. "Stop it!"

"No!" I yelled back. "Leave me alone." I sighed.

"Listen I apologize for yelling." I started to cry even harder because why is he apologizing. "You can get them in the morning."

"Baby I want them now. I will go by myself." I flipped the covers off of me.

Nobody understands me, I don't know why I want the fries. They taste so good. Macdonalds fries with Mac sauce.

"Come on." He walk over to me with his shirt and Jacket on.

"Okay." I sighed.

What in the actual fuck is going on

What in the actual fuck is going on. What is this?

It is cold outside and she want to get out the bed to get fries at 3 AM in the morning. At this point I am going to buy every bag fucking fries on the Earth. This is some crazy shit.

"Let me hold you tight... if only for one night... Let me keep near... to ease away... your fears... It would be so nice... If only for one night..."  She sung the song on the radio.

" I won't tell a soul... no one has to know... if you want to be... Totally discreet... i'll be at your side... If only for one night..." she laughed softly. "Yeah ay yeah..." I song as her light giggles made me feel so good and happy.

"If only for one night..."

" your eyes say things I never hear from you... and my knees are shaking too..." she grabbed my hand. " But I'm willing... willing to go through... I must be crazy... standing in this place... while I'm feeling no disgrace... for asking..."

" let me hold you tight... if only for one night... let me keep you near... to ease awayyour fears.... It would be so nice... if only for one night... yeah ah yeah... if only for one night." She came in softly.