76

" I don't know what you want me to say

" I don't know what you want me to say." I looked at Lamarcus.

" Say something." He sighed.

" if she is pregnant, that's something you gotta do it. I told you don't hit it raw. You still chose to do whatever you wanted to do, I already talked and you didn't listen why the fuck Would I talk again? I have no more advice for you." I shrugged and he just stared at me.

It scared me how much he looked like Amil. They make the same facial expression and everything. When they "get in trouble" they have the same face. I thought her and Macy looked alike but it really him and her. They both look and act like their mad, he is just masculine and more aggressive and a little off.

" that's not how I want you to feel."

" well, that's how I feel."

"I am sorry I will listen. I think she is just lying."

" the truth is going to be told sooner or later, so you're just gonna have to wait unless you take a pregnancy test to her house and make her take it in front of you. y'all both sit in a motherfucking bathroom." He nodded. " Neither of y'all are ready for this, yalls relationship doesn't even need a kid to throw in the middle." I shook my head.

"I know." He sighed.

"Come on."

Right now we have to go to this meeting with this facility, it's either me or his mom, I have to go because he lives in my house. This shit is aggravating because you have to sit and watch them talk to him as if he's fucking retarded. He's not slow. I hate that they treat him that way, yes, he's a little delayed and he has his mental issues but he's very smart and he understands. You just have to give him time to react or process it. It's like they tell him how he feels instead of listening to him.

I don't know why I take everything that happens to him so personally. It's like it triggers you because when you watch somebody try so hard and then the world constantly beats them down it stresses you out because you feel like you're the only one who sees the progress. I just really want him to get better for his kids and I think that's where my soft spot for him and also he's my family. He means so much to Amil.

"Hey Mr. Ramirez." She smile brightly.

"Hey."

" it's always great to see you."

"Mhm." I nodded. "What is this about?" I got straight to business.

" well, we are very concerned. We don't want him to relapse and we feel like this situation with his girlfriend."

" she's not my girlfriend, I told you that 1 million times and you still continue to ignore me. I was a drug addict. Not a liar, I have no reason to lie to you. It's not my girlfriend."

" Well, whatever you call it." He say back in his chair. " even though I'm not his therapist anymore me and his therapist worked together with these patients. He seems to hold onto old things from the past. it's-"