20

My phone started ringing

"Hello?"

" hurry up and throw something on, the Lyft is 10 minutes away from you." I looked at the time. " I'm not trying to hear all that back talk, I'll see you when you get here." Josh hung up.

"Shit." I sighed. " It's 5 o'clock in the fucking morning." I got up and threw on some sweats.

I don't even know why I'm going, but I am.

I stood outside and waited for the Lyft.

"Hello." The lady smiled at me and I look into the trunk.

"Hey." I smiled at her.

I put in my head phones and rested my eyes. Was it risky, yes, but a bitch was still tired and this ride is like a hour.

***

We pulled up and his wife car wasn't here. I knocked on the door and he opened the door with his boxer on.

"Why did you-" he pulled me in the house and took my bag out my hands and take off my jacket. "Well hello to you too." He pulled down my underwear and sweats and bent me over and just attacked my from behind.

I didn't know what to do, I didn't have time to think.

"Oh shit." He slurp on me and I grabbed my ankles and he suck on my clit. "Baby- oh my gosh."

"Mhm."

"Just like that." I squealed at the feeling of his lip wrapping tightly around my clit and as he flicked his tongue back and forth. "I am going to come." He continued to do what he was doing and I came and my legs became weak.

"Come in my mouth." He cleaned my up and stood up and held me in that position after a few second I felt him playing at my entrance until he could slide in.

"Fuck!" He groaned and he went long and hard. That shit knock the sleepy right out on me.

"Yes!" I yelled.

"Give me that pussy." He slapped my ass. "Give me that fucking pussy."

"Baby! Oh my fucking gosh!"

"Give me that pussy."

"Give me all that dick."

"Who's pussy is this?"

"Yours baby!"

"Who's?"

"your baby, this is your pussy baby." He pulled me up by the back of my neck and grabbed a handful of my ass and it was like his dick was touch my soul. "Mmm." I took my baby lip In between my teeth to contain my screams.

"You hear how wet that pussy is?" He grabbed my neck and pulled me to his lips. "You hear that shit?" I could do anything but nodded.

He slapped my ass.