38.5

" come the fuck on then! I don't have all day I got shit to do

" come the fuck on then! I don't have all day I got shit to do."

" well calm the fuck down, you said you wanted to go right? OK so we're going to go. You talking to me like you're fucking crazy is getting very old." Gia sighed. " Really it is."

" Well, that's on you, you can pop your shit, but as soon as a motherfucker, state their own opinion, you get all overly sensitive and shit."

A nigga like myself has just been chilling. I feel like me and Amil would never work out because she comes with too many rules and restrictions in life. That shit is not fun, it's like walking on hot coals. You're always on the edge of your seat and I like to be settled and comfortable. I don't think I will ever be comfortable with her. Me and Millie had a conversation and she stated that we could never really be in a relationship because she wouldn't trust her around our kids. Even though I didn't agree, that is something that I have to respect.

I miss her, but she obviously doesn't need me nor does she want me. She never really showed me that she wanted me so I found someone who did.

" I don't know why you are hype to go, she probably won't even be there cause I know you are trying to go to see her." She rolled her eyes.

Gia is actually a cool girl once she starts being herself. A personality is the exact same as Amil, at first, I could definitely tell that she was mimicking everything that I knew did, and how she walked and talked. It kind of calm down, but I can still see the similarities. Gia wasn't horrible, she was and is down for anything, she is spontaneous and she is spicy. I like that shit, I don't know what changedfor her but she's definitely more laid-back. She acts like Amil when we first met. Just way less strict she still is a romantic and she loves love and she still lets my have my fun.

She finished getting dressed, and we talked in the car, I had nothing but time to spare today, because Millie took the kids to the carnival with her mom.

After about five minutes, I pulled up in front of Amil's house and I found myself looking for her car.

We hopped out and made our way into the party and Gia's mom walked up to us.

"Hey, David."

" hello ma'am, it's nice to see you again."

" can I speak with her for a sec?"

"Sure." She grabbed Gia's hand and they walked off.

It seem like everybody was outside, so I made my way out back to greet everyone.

"You can't say that though... MJ in his prime-"

"Was nothing compared to LeBron or Kobe." Amil's dad yelled.

"Wussup?" I greeted everyone.

"Wussup, sit down! Join the conversation." He dad waved me over.

He seemed really into the conversation.