46

"I don't know

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Baby you know how your dad feels about you. He's not gonna look at you like that." Josh sighed. " I don't understand why you're still dwelling on that. What he says does not matter. He is a fucking loser with no future. He don't have shit going from self, he's a fucking bum in disguise." He shrugged.

" I don't know, when I looked at my dad in the look on his face. It was subtle, but it was so much behind that look." I sighed.

"Maybe you are just thinking too much into it. You can make that look to explain a lot of different emotions. Confusion, maybe he was disgusted at his words an the way that he was talking to you. You can't just say that he was directing the energy towards you. It was a lot of shit going on." He explained.

I shrugged.

" I don't know, I just never thought he would talk to me like that."

"Shit me too." He sighed. " we knew that this relationship would bring these type of emotions. We talked about this. I knew the pervert word was going to get thrown in somehow. That shit don't feel good. It's not as easy as I thought it would be." He wiped his eyebrows. " I mean I know it wasn't going to be easy but I also thought I could handle it. Because I know myself, and I know the truth. I wasn't even- we're not even gonna get into that."

" this is so fucked up." I watched the rain fall against the windows. " I... love you so much." I looked at him and he smiled.

"I love you more." I laughed. "I am going to beat the shit out that nigga." He groaned.

"Baby it's not worth it."

" Well, it's not worth it to you but to me it's everything right now." He shrugged. " I listened to his story and I saw his passion and his drive. His story was a lot similar to mine, and that really made me want to help him win. And then the conversation we had about you, it wasn't nothing that he try to portray. That's all I'm gonna say I'm not getting too much into it. That's all I'm gonna say, yes, he is hurt that you easily and his words got in a relationship with me. This shit wasn't easy, this is a hard work and dedication." I laughed.

" don't act like that hard to please." He laughed.

" you're very hard to please and that is very attractive. You are going to always keep me on my toes and bring out the best in me. That in itself keep the chase going." He motioned with his finger.

"Chase?"

" Yes like I'm gonna always have to put my best foot forward to please you and even though you are mine, I have to work to make sure shit stay that way. You ain't no fucking slouch and I fucks with that." I looked around his

I opened the sun roof and the rain got louder.

"I love your car so much." I climbed in the backseat. "Come on." He hopped up so fast. "No sex." He seemed confused. "Come lay with me." He climbed in the back.