72

"Yes because I need to get my nails and lashes done

"Yes because I need to get my nails and lashes done."

Right now we are out getting ready for Gia's surprise baby shower. She's eight months pregnant today and her baby shower is later on. It's around 8 o'clock in the morning.  We already got our hair done.

Joshua ended up telling her that he is a father. I feel like this is the better choice for her. And every since she's been happier these last three days. She is much happier. She smiling and laughing again.

"My dad is such an simp. I can not wait for the next big holiday. I feel so much better. It's like a huge relief hit me. I don't know, because Innoway, I kind of felt guilty. Even though I didn't know, and he didn't know, I still felt like I took so much of him away from himself and that wasn't his job."

" whether you were his or not, your dad loves you so much, and he cherishes every moment that you guys have ever had together even the horrible times. Your dad loves you so much, and I remember you saying things when we were little about him, not wanting you and things like that. Trust me, you are his world. He loves you so much and he will give his life for you. He will give you anything you want. All he has ever wanted with you is a better relationship. More compassion, understanding, love. So more of all of the good things. He wants the best for you and you would do anything so that you get that." She nodded. " how have you and Benny been?"

" We are getting back on track, we actually sit down and have a conversation and we looked into somethings things. He allowed me to talk and actually listened to me. That's all I've been acting important. I feel like we have a real understanding now. He seem to have realized who I am. I really regret a lot of the things that I did in my life. Even going back to when I was a child. I regret so much of my life and how I was and how I treated people. I regret giving my body to so many men. But that was my validation, and they gave me the love that I searched for forever. My mom has always implanted it in my head that if I don't have a man or if I'm not under one I am useless in way. I look at my moms life, my dad came and saved her. He gave her everything that she has, and shitted on him through it all. That's not how I want to be." I nodded.

" well, like we were speaking about the other night, we can change your reality and your narrative. We can change everything about you. Just allow yourself to truly be who you are. Every step through life, be you. Don't let nobody make you into something you're not. We've been through that and we're over it and we're moving onto the next Gia. And that's the Gia you really are." She nodded.

"Thankbyou for being the mom I always wanted."

"Awe... don't make me cry." She laughed.

"No seriously even before my dad. You always spoke life into me, you always made sure I know that I was way more than what I though I was."

"I love you so much, I just wanted to do better and I was willing to wait and come back when you chose you." She nodded.

***
It's about four in the afternoon, we've been up all day. We decided to take a little nap, we left the nailery around 10 and then our lashes took about 3 hours because the lash tech had a client in the chair then we made a quick stop at the mall to go get her some thing to wear. I had to make it seem like it was a last-minute social party. So we got something last minute and everything has worked out so smoothly. We got in the house around 1:40 and we slept till like three. I told her that I was getting my 'friend' to do our make up and it took about an hour for both of our faces. I let her get the whole glam thing, and I only just did my eyebrows in a little bit of make up.  now we are finally finish getting dressed, and we are on our way to Macy's party. A.k.a. Gia's surprise, baby shower.