44

"He said that?" I laughed

"I don't know he just said he was going make me poop on his chest." Macy laughed.

" that shit is not funny! People are really into weird and shit like that." I laughed. "Nas you like shat or scat whatever it's called?"

"She is lying I don't even know what she is talking about." He laughed softly.

"Yes he do." I laughed and I pulled up to Josh's. "He has weird kinks. He fart when he nuts." He bust out laughing

"Ew... stop playing."

"I'm playing."

"Yeah you took it a little to far." I laughed. " You need to be trying to figure out how you're going to tell mommy that you are pregnant. She's going to notice your belly and then be mad that you didn't tell her."

" I was just going to do the gift bag thing. And put like her a little tennis bracelet or a necklace that say grandma or something. I'll figure it out. I'll probably do it soon."

"Yes, she is going to absolutely love it." I grabbed the box of his stuff and took it to his front door and I went back and grabbed the bag.

It's been a week since the whole break up plan. Honestly I feel better. I don't give a fuck.

I am just here to drop off his clothes and whatever else he had at my house and his keys.

I unlocked his and dragged the bag in first because this shit was heavy.

I never knew he had so much fucking clothes at my house. we basically lived in each others house. I should just get my shit while I'm here.

I carried the box in and I dropped his keys on the counter.

"This shit is boring, I feel like that's the only thing that is really bothering me. I am just used to having him around. I got attached but it's fine because I'm over the first step and I am onto the net. I slipped on out of my player but now I'm gonna jump back in that shit headfirst."

" who are you you go back to him?"

" for what, I already went through the process of letting him go." I sighed.

" bitch it's only been a week."

" he already broke my heart. Why the fuck would I go back and let him do it again? When I go back for six, most likely. I definitely think that bridge is gone. I mean he didn't really do anything horrible to me which I appreciate but it's no reason to strive for deeper than what I already already experienced."

" I liked you twotogether. I just don't understand, he could've definitely communicated to you that he wanted to spend time with his daughter. That doesn't mean he has to break up with you. Maybe he just made it impulsive decision to try to satisfy everybody but really bit his self in the ass."