28

" I don't know he told me he was gonna be here all day

" I don't know he told me he was gonna be here all day. I just want to surprise him because I think I convinced him that I'm never coming to New York." Me and Macy walked down the street and I saw Loco and Smiley outside so I knew he was in there.

"Smiles!" I yelled and he looked up and he had the goofiest smile.

"Mili!" I shushed him and he laughed and he got up and hugged me.

"Loco." He got up and hugged me. "How you been?"

"Great."

" Your daughter is so cute, she got them fucking hands to." He nodded. "Train her young."

"You got too." He hugged me again. "The BM in there."

"Oh okay, should I leave?" He shrugged.

"Do what you want." I nodded and he patted the seat beside him and I sat down.

"This is my sister Macy."  She greeted them. "My fucking baby." She sat on my lap.

"You are cute." She pointed to Loco and he smiled.

It's so funny watching her use my old game. That's how i used to always get their attention. Just by simply saying you're handsome. She really did to watch me and pick up my ways, I am honored. 

"Thank you, so are you."

Some light skin girl came out and stood in front of us on the phone.

"That is lulu." Loco whispered and I nodded.

she is prettier in person, basic as fuck, but still pretty. She's probably became the girl that he talks about the songs. Or maybe she is just simple.

"Ma I ain't doing that shit, you can't watch my kids for one day? It's not about that though. We want to take a trip, without the kids. They always watch the kids. We just wanna take a fucking trip. Is that so bad. Because he's my man, what do you mean?" Her accent was so cute. "Okay ma, that is my business. He is the father of my kids and yes, we go through shit but- okay ma it's fine..." she hung up and she walked back in the store.

"Come on I want something to drink." Macy got up and pulled me out my seat and we walked in the store. " what the fuck are we doing? We did not come here to sit outside the store. Go talk to your man or we can just leave. It's that simple."

I walked to the register and it seemed like they were having some type of event, because as we are in everything. I would've came on a different day. I know that he was saying that he was going to be at the shop all day, but I didn't know he was having a whole party or something.

"Hey, can I help you?"

"What do you want to drink?" I asked Macy.

"Amil." He walked up beside me.

"Dave... why are we whispering?" I looked at Macy and she seemed annoyed.

" he can't talk right now his family is here. His girlfriend is here." She said simply and he sighed and he kept looking forward to make it not seem like we were talking and I instantly ordered a Lyft.