30

" Shorty, I got clout

" Shorty, I got clout. Boy, you better watch your mouth cause I got a couple hitters out south, that'll pop up at a nigga crib and they already in like they got a set of keys to your house. Got a couple hoes, thick and pretty as fuck that'll set a nigga up for a little bit and nothing and they ain't even got a problem with you fucking after the job done they just want the money. The real life definition of savage!" I laughed at Macy's concert.

Right now we are in my living room doing karaoke. This bitch is funny as fuck. She cannot sing for shit and she is so dramatic when she's rapping.

I could not stop laughing, my stomach was cramping. That's how fucking funny this girl was.

My phone started ring and I declined it.

"The county won't get a day up out me. I got shorties trying to put in work for me. They like 10 11 years old. I never expected this. I used to give them dollas when they was like seven years old. Now they bad ass asking me for polls and they know every word to all of my songs. Unknown number calling my phone, I am trying to talk leave me alone." She jumped around the room like the Energizer Bunny. She is really my fucking life, she brings me so much fucking happiness.

" Macy, you take shit too far! Stop jumping on my couch!"

" that was too much?" She stopped and rested. Her hands her knees.

" yes, that was too much."

There was a knock at my door, and she went to go get it.

"Why are you here?" I heard her asked and I got up looked around the corner and it was Dave.

" I know I handled things badly, I just want to speak to her."

"Mace let him in." She stepped to the side and stared him down and I could tell that he was intimidated and I wanted to laugh so bad, but I had to be serious right now. " can you excuse us for a second?" She closed the door and walked in my room and closed the door.

" Listen, this going months without speaking to me has to stop." I just stared at him.

He was cute today, he was cute every day really. I could tell that he just got a haircut and shit.

" I am not going to stop distancing myself. It's something that I do to protect myself." I shook my head. "you shouldn't really be worried about me distancing myself, you've got a girlfriend now, so it should work better in your favor."

" she's not my girlfriend."

"Y'all broke up again?" He sighed. "David we are not together, but what I don't like is, how we only speak to me when you are on bad terms with her. I never realize that it was like this in the beginning too. We can still communicate because it's weird that the only time you speak to me or come see me is when you're mad at her. Does it not sound weird to you?"

" I am here right now and my house is good. I haven't done that shit since the last time we had that disagreement. I don't come to you because I'm mad at her, I come to you because I miss you. If I could hang around here every day and be in your fucking skin, I would. Trust me I just have to play family because I want my kids to see that side of us. I want my kids to know that this is normal. I got two little girls, I don't want them to grow up thinking that this toxic coparenting shit is normal."