27

I called Amil's phone for the hundred fucking time and she didn't pick up

I called Amil's phone for the hundred fucking time and she didn't pick up. This shit was pissing me off, but I know that I deserve it. I was way out of line. And she is right, every time Lulu make me mad I cannot take it out on her. That's not fair to her and I let my jealousy take over.

I know, I'm not blocked, all my messages go through, and she looks at them. She turned on her read receipts just to be fucking petty because they weren't on before. She is going to fuck around and make me act ass.

Lil tjay x 6LACK • calling my phone

7,782 likes...
1milli steady calling my phone...📵

Theysee_Macy: you are the pettiest bitch to ever live.
↪️1milli: like... 🖕🏾
↩️theysee_macy: 😂😂😂
Random:I'm trying to motor boat 👨🏿🤚🏿
Cassidy2raw: so beautiful.
↪️1milli:❤️❤️
Random: pretty! Pretty!
Random: yes titties❤️😍😘

The words in the song was like a ringing in my ear. It was really pissing me off.

"East." I looked up and dapped up smiley. "What's wrong? She still not answering your calls."

"She is fucking with me." I shook my head and lit a blunt.

"What's going on man, she really got you in your feelings. I ain't never seen you this down bad." I shrugged.

"I can stop thinking about her. She is so amazing." I laughed at memories of her and he laughed. "Damn man."

"You in love or something nigga?" I shook my head.

"It's not that deep." I sighed and pulled from blunt. "This shit crazy. I just miss talking to her."

"It's only been a month." I shook my head.

" that doesn't seem like a long time to you?" He shook his head and it registered that we really haven't talked in a month. "Damn that's fucked up." I frowned up my face.

"Your anniversary coming up soon, wasn't her and her sister talking about coming down for her sister's birthday."

" yeah but that don't mean that she gonna come see me or speak to me. I just feel like I should just take the trip. She's obviously trying to get me mad." I looked at him and he laughed. "I am not playing." I laughed