38

"Hey mom

"Hey mom." I took off my shoes walked in their house.

"Hey baby." She hugged me. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I laid my jacket in the holder and and put my shoes on the shoe rack. "Where is dad?"

"Out back with the guys."

"Guys as in who?"

"Just An- who do you not want to see?"

" I mean there's no specific percent that I don't want to see. Why did you ask that?" She shrugged. " if dad told you just say that."

"So what is up with you and Josh?"

" Nothing serious."

"When did it start?"

" at the beginning of this year when Gia first told me that she slept with the Antwan." She frowned up her face. " before that we had never had a conversation, we never even acknowledged each other."

"Wait she slept with him?" I looked at round.

I thought she knew this already I could've sworn we had this conversation.

" I thought you knew."

" I knew that he paid her to give him a private dance. Not her sleeping with him." I laughed. " she had me thinking that you were freaking the fuck out about her doing her job. That little bitch is a liar." I gasped.

This is the first time that my mom spoke about Gia in this way.

" you know I hate a couple of things and a bitch that beat around the bush is one of them and a fucking liar is the next." She shook her head. "Had her mom calling me and crying on the fucking phone about you miss treated her child and the whole time the little bitch fucked your ex-boyfriend."

" we were together." She looked at me in disbelief, and I nodded. "Yeah, it was like two or three years ago. "

" that little bitch right there, she is really starting to get on my nerves. Her mom calls me every day to tell me something new. She's making up stories at this point because I doubt that you guys are in communication."

" I don't talk to her at all, the last time she said anything to me is when Macy beat her up."

" I just had to curse her mom the fuck out because I just feel like at this point. You should've know that your daughter is a fucking manipulative ass liar. She's a compulsive liar. I couldn't realize her behavior toward you until I realized my own." I was shocked that my mom cursed her out. " I guess Gia and Dave are trying to become a thing now, so she called me for me to make you leave him alone. Like bitch if you don't- I just had to curse her the fuck out. That man is going to do whatever he wants to do. You haven't even been talking about him lately. They feel like you are so obsessed with people you don't even think about on the daily basis. And it makes me feel like they're just saying that because of how they think you should feel because of how they would feel if they were your size. Like you need to be thankful for every interaction that you have with a man. But the whole time the bitch don't know that you fucking her dad. They worried about the wrong shit, I can tell you that right now." I laughed. "with his fine ass, I was upset at first, because it was a little weird but after his conversation with your dad, your dad didn't feel like it was some type of pervert thing. When we both had this conversation, the first time, we thought it was some type of pervert situation, where he was attracted to you when you were younger, and he waited until you go up to make advances that you. He told your dad that he never really paid attention to you, I really even saw you until three years ago when all of that shit happen with Antwan. You were a little interesting to him after that, but he never pursued you because he wasn't worried about that. Your dad believe him and I believe him, because why would you wait all of this time, you're about to be 25, I would've expected him to be right at the doorstep when you turn 18. Unlike some of these other fucking creeps in this neighborhood. That's why I don't invite certain people into my home." I nodded. " Gia ass was running around with some of these nasty ass old men in this community when she was 16 or 17. I thought that was the case with you guys. I can trust you to make very conscious and thought out choices. So if you say that you guys didn't have a conversation before... I believe you. As long as you feel safe, that's all that matters. Plus, he was always a great guy, even when we lived in New York, and we were in college, he was so nice to her, and she used to do the most disgusting ass shit. You think her daughter is a hoe for no reason, she is exactly how her mom was. We all knew that her and Joshua was living together, but she still Pop that pussy for any tall dark skinned man. I would've killed that bitch if she touch my man. her or her hoe ass daughter can get it. talking about some damn Dave, she need to be talking about dad, bitch worried about the wrong fucking D."