50

" that is what I'm saying, I didn't know that mom went through all of this stuff

" that is what I'm saying, I didn't know that mom went through all of this stuff. I don't want to tell you because I'm not sure if she wants you to know. I definitely think that may be good for the family and as in the whole family. I definitely think we would benefit from a group session. I feel like everybody needs to hear mom story. But it's not as easy and as pretty as I thought it was personal. I thought mommy was always the pretty girl that she is today who always got her way. I always have her way paid throughout life. That's not nothing of what I have learned during these therapy sessions. Mom is a fucking warrior. And it's so fucking sad that we just say certain shit and do certain things and you don't know how much it trigger her or disappoints her."

" do you know what is crazy I always wanted to know about mom's life before she came along. We have never heard anything about mom's life. Even you tell me little bits and pieces I know you're not gonna disrespect her boundaries and tell me everything. I wouldn't even want you to, but like I am curious to know more about mom as a woman less than just know her for being mom."

"Yeah I think that would be beneficial for all of us. I don't have to like them and I don't have to deal with them but that's some thing that mom wants. Mom wants a better relationship with all of us. Not just me. Mom is very family and friend oriented so I know she wants that deep down inside." My knocked on the door and Macy hopped up.

"Hey bro."

" Macy who is that? And stop jumping up the answer the door you're pregnant now. We got too many motherfucking opps out here." She laughed.

"It's just JoJo." I snapped my head and Josh's direction.

"Hey baby." I hopped up and he just stared at me and motion in the direction of the kitchen. "I was-"

"Now." I sighed and made my way to the kitchen. " what the fuck is your problem?"

" I don't have a problem." I shrugged.

" how could you not talk to me for a whole fucking week? A whole week Amil."

" because you got on my nerves, plus it been so much going on around here."

" you don't care if I'm alive?" I nodded.

" I do baby what are you talking about?" I frowned up my face and he picked me up and sat me on the counter and planted his hands on both sides of me.

" I am not your baby."

" what do you mean? Don't piss me off right now."

" simmer your ass down. You were talking to me like you don't got no fucking sense to you. I'm not for none of the disrespectful shit. I don't know who you used to fuck with, I don't give a fuck either. You gonna respect me and I feel like we have the same conversation way too motherfucking much way too much. It's to the point where it's getting repetitive and I'm not going through the dumb shit."