47

"No I have a boyfriend

"No I have a boyfriend." I waved him off.

"You can have friends."

"I mean I already got an established friend." I shrugged and sipped my drink. "Cassie..." I drug out and she laughed.

"She has a boyfriend, sir, she is not going to give you her number. You are being very thirsty right now. We just wanna have a good time." She explained to the guy and he backed off.

I sipped my drink and danced to the music. I am drunk as fuck right now.

Cassidy is one of my best friends from college. She is the shit, we did everything together. I remember when Kaleb had a crush on her. Gia was trying to fight her because she felt like she was messing around with him behind my back. She is a very sweet and smart girl. She's down to have a great time.

"So keep your mouth shut tomorrow!" I yelled and Cassie recorded me. "Do I look good."

"You look drunk, you can see it in your eyes." I covered my eyes and she laughed.

"I love you Cassie."

"I love you too."I moved closer to her. "You are drunk Milie." I grabbed her face and she leaned into me.

"I am not, no. I just want to tell you that I appreciate you for always being a good friend. Even when we didn't see each other in years, you were still a great friend. I don't know why I let Gia make me distance myself from you. She was such a jealous bitch. You always had my back and I will love you forever. Thank you for helping me around and through college. Thank you so much." She smiled.

"You welcome baby girl. I love you too Aunt when all that shit happened with them and shit, that shit did hurt my feelings but from what you told me before I understood everything that happened. I am just glad that we can be friends now and we can hang out again. You are so fucking funny and fun. I loved you then and I love you now." I nodded and I set back in my seat.

Out of no where I just felt something being poured onto me.

"You bitch!" Cassie hopped up and threw her drink on somebody. " What the fuck is wrong with you?" She yelled.

I got up and when I realized it was the guy that asked for my number I was pissed. I started swinging on his ass.

"You stupid ass bitch!" I decked him in his fucking mouth. "I am gone- you what." Some guy snatched me back and they barricaded me up against the bar.

I grabbed my phone and called Joshua.

"Yes baby." I instantly started crying because I was mad. "What the fuck going on?"

" this guy threw his fucking drink on me in the middle of the fucking club because I didn't want to give him my number! so I beat his fucking ass and soon as they let me go I am going to beat his fucking ass again! You stupid ass bitch!" I yelled at the guy. "I just paid $500 dollars to get my hair done!" I cried.