19

I sighed looking at all the rest of the things that I had to pack

I sighed looking at all the rest of the things that I had to pack. this shit is tiring, but I can move into my condo anytime this month or whenever I feel like it really but I'm gonna get out of here as soon as I can.

There was a knock at my door.

"Come in."

"Wussup?" I looked up at Dave and smiled.

"Hey." He waved. "Come in."

" How have you been?" He sat down on my bed.

" I have been cooling." He nodded. "just packing up to move out. What brings you by- well I know." We laughed softly.

" and I also wanted to apologize for ghosting you after the whole incident."

" what incident, are you talking about with Kaleb?"

" yeah, I didn't like seeing you with another man which is crazy because I don't usually act like that. I don't know I just felt like we was Robbie and even though you don't belong to me, I got a little jealous."

" a little?"

" just a teeny tiny bit." I laughed.

" yeah, you stop talking to me for a whole month." I laughed.

My phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

" yeah what is the problem?" I rolled my eyes at the sound of Joshua's voice.

" I have no problem, you have a fucking problem and I'm not dealing with it. You are really getting on my fucking nerves."

I don't even know how to fuck I got this deep into the shit, but he is really been pissing me off.

" no you got a fucking problem, you don't know how to talk to people. You need to get your shit together."

" you need to get your shit together that's why you are going through this right now. I don't owe my fucking life, you are getting on my last fucking nerves. I don't have to talk to you no specific way, I do not go out my way to fucking disrespect you and that's cool. That's all I owe you, respect if that, you have to earn respect over here." I snapped.

" You gone talk to me like I'm a grown ass man, that's what you're going to do. It's no if, and or buts about it."

" fuck you." I shrugged. " Now what?"

"I'll see you."

" we don't be in the same place, so you will not see me anywhere. Worry about yours, how about that. Because I'm going to fuck you up."

" do you think you can beat me? That's a real fucking question I'm a grown ass man talk to me like you got some fucking sense."

"Fuck... You!" I hung up. " sorry about that, motherfuckers is getting on my nerves. For real." I groaned.