13

" Dave get up

" Dave get up." Gia shook me and I sat up.

" i'm up."

I don't know how the fuck I ended up here, me, and millie got into a fucking argument, and this is where I ended up. I came here to speak with Amil but Gia was here and we started talking about the most random shit because like always, I had to keep the conversation going.

I got up and hopped in the shower and threw my clothes back on.

I realized it was like 12 in the afternoon, good thing I don't have shit on the books today.

I walked out into the living room and Gia was in the kitchen.

" do you want some eggs and bacon?"

" no swan."

" we got beef bacon, that's what we eat here."

" OK that's cool." I sat on the couch.

" I don't know why she still sleep, she's usually up by this time. I usually hear her leaving early as shit in the morning." Gia talked in the phone. "we talked yesterday and I do what you say I should do. I put food in the house and I cleaned up. She was out all night so she didn't really notice because she came in late but I'm pretty sure she will notice today. Like you said, I should definitely start trying to be considerate and actually act like a house me instead of a child that she's taking care of."

I tv on the tv and it was a Madea movie on, so I just decided to watch this.

Her door opened.

"I am almost done getting dressed. You don't have to leave the room you saw me naked before." She laughed.

" I know, but we're not on it no more so I'd rather just keep it respectful." Some nigga walked out the room with no shirt on and some pajama pants. "Good morning." He waved to Gia.

"Good morning Kaleb."

"Wussup?" He flopped down beside me and i dapped him up.

All this time I didn't know that she had a nigga and that pissed me off for some reason.

"Wussup."

"Kaleb."

"Dave."

" you old dude that Amil be playing in the car." I shrugged.

"Yeah I guess." We shared a laugh.

" your music is relatable. Just an idiot growing up in the hood and trying to make it out. I fucks with it you got your own sound kind of like New York and LA. Just spitting real shit. They don't have too many people like you no more."

"Thank you man, what you do?"

" I was a college basketball player then I tore my shit so you know how that go." I nodded. " when you have any hope in any sport you don't really have a back up plan, and I've been stuck in this phase for forever. I can't believe my career ended so abruptly. I don't even know what my next step is."