17

" Hi Mr

" Hi Mr. Ramirez." I smiled as he opened the door.

"Hello beautiful, my wife went out for a few hours so if you are here to see her, she's not here."

" oh, I called your wife she didn't say anything, did she say anything I about coming back soon?"

"She went to get her hair done."

"Oh okay, can I come in and call a Lyft for myself?" He nodded and stepped to the side.

" I'll call you one because I am sure she invited you down here and forgot." I nodded.

He rubbed my lower back soothingly, it's something about when they rub my back. It since so many different sensations to my body, especially when I'm already turned on. He is so fine, you guys wouldn't understand.

"do you want something to drink?" He asked and I nodded.

I used to have the biggest crush on Gia' s dad, and now that I'm older he has the biggest crush on me. It's not hard to see it. She hates it, she says if he will have sex with me then he would have sex with her, honestly I think it stems from him just actually liking dark skin girls. As a spanish man he does what his family says, and he married within his ethnicity. you can't blame him for that, but he definitely has a thing for dark skin girls. He said that before, at this little game night that my parents threw. Everybody was drunk and he was just talking in front of his wife and everything. She was so pissed.

"Here you go." He gave me a bottled water and then went back to doing what is going on his phone.

" your wife wanted to speak to me because of some things that transpire between me and your daughter."

" What happened?" He sat down.

" Well, I would hate to put her on blast, but she was in probably is sleeping with my ex-boyfriend." He frowned up his face.

she wants to be nasty, I can be nastier.

"What?" He finally looked at me and we I tell you this man is still as fine as he was, when I first saw him.

"Mmm."

Joshua Ramirez- @jurdenlocodia