70

" if nothing is going to change why even tell her?" Amil shrugged

" I don't know maybe she would want to get in contact with him or something."

" she already explained to you that she doesn't care for it. She doesn't even want you to get the test. So why not just lie and say that she's yours. She doesn't need to be walking around like she is. She seems so down and depressed." She sighed and I rubbed her belly. " Just lie and if the shit backfires just tell her, I told you to do it. Because I feel like this will really help her a lot and it will change her mood. She's already going through a lot with her situation. Then it's like her mom bought hell down on her. Just give her a break, if it's not gonna change, it's no reason to say anything, because then she's gonna be even more paranoid and more self-conscious, and more alone and depressed. We do not need that." I sighed staring at the paper.

Unfortunately, she isn't mine. I mean it hurts but I know the down inside is she's mine. I have been came to terms with that. Nobody could ever take her away from me so maybe Amil is right. I should just lie just to make her feel better.

"Okay." I agreed. "What if she asks to see the paper?"

" get Henry to make a fake one. Somebody and you will need to sit down and have a conversation with Gloria and tell her what you're going to do. So if she goes on her way to fuck things up again, that's on her." I nodded. "Gia it's just a baby that is finally trying to grow, she doesn't need this right now. she is pregnant and she feels alone. We need to change her reality even if it's for a second."

"How can we do that?"

" I don't know, let's plan a big baby shower for her."

"Yeah." I looked at her and she seem caught up in her head.

" me and her has talked about so many things so many times, I know exactly what she wants and we can try our best to give it to her. And she was a push gift, we both have to get her one. It's so many cool thing she wants to experience and when she get married she wants the whole fairytale thing, her wedding has always been the same daydream. I used to tell her I see that for her. I used to picture everything she wanted in my head. We can make it happen. Plus she wants you to pay and walk her down the aisle." I watched her speak.

I greatly appreciate how far they have came. It was very transparent they loved eachother, that is why they always found their way back around each other. Amil knows how to close a chapter and keep it closed. She knows when to give up but she never did that to Gia. I realized how much she genuinely loved Gia and wanted the best for her.

"I am paying for the wedding?" She looked at me and started laughing. "It's not funny."

"Yea baby, you are pay for hers and my dad is paying for ours, I thought that is how it goes?"

"Your dad is paying for your our wedding?" She nodded. "We can come together."

"I want a huge wedding. I want like to just changes. And I want the cutest ring, it doesn't have to be big because I feel like big ones just look big if you get what I'm saying. I think we had this discussion not too long ago. I don't want like a huge ring because one it's dangerous and two they are just big they have no detail and yeah I want a ring that's meant for me made specially for me. I want like a big dress and a small dress or maybe I will do like a small dress and a different color dress for reception. I want us to do hand written vowels. I do not want to hear nobody else words, I want to hear your love letter to me I want you to tell me why you're marrying me for what you're marrying me for. How I make you feel on the inside. You actually do that a lot now you just have to write it down and that can be kind of hard so I'll cut you some slack, but just say what is on your mind. When we get engage we need to be getting married in like a year or six months. I'm not trying to be engaged for forever. My dad is walking me down the aisle. I know your side is going to be filled up with your family all the people. I know you don't want to call them Family but they are they've been here from the start. Plus, they are really nice to me." I laughed.