84

I stood up and walked over to the bassinet and he was sound asleep

"You okay?" Amil spoke softly.

"I am fine. Are you okay?" She nodded.

"My coochie hurts." She shrugged. "What if my coochie is loose?"

"It's not going to be baby, you are a women. This is y'all super power."

"Will you cheat on me if it is?"

"No. Because I love you past sex. I love you so much I can't even fathom the thought of living without you so I am never going to give you a reason to leave." I expressed and she smiled.

"So you tell me if to big booty dark skins with a pretty face walk up to you and ask for the D, you wouldn't do it?"

"Mmm."

"Ou I knew it!" She groaned and we laughed.

"Seriously, no. I wouldn't. You the only big booty darkskin I need."

"I remember when we were having a game night a couple years ago and they ask everyone what their type was and you started explaining it in detail because you were drunk. But now that I know how you act when you're drunk, you were definitely drunk. Sicilia was very upset. I was cracking the fuck up. Me and Macy were dying at her face like how could you!" We laughed.

"She wasn't my type. She knew that."

"She was fuming, I was dying I was 21 that year and that was the first year we ever spoke."

"Yeah, I didn't know who the hell you were. I started to realize you and Gia were together a lot but the crazy part is I knew your mom have two kids, that is crazy. I was working so much that I didn't even realize and we lived right next to each other."

"I never knew what you looked like expect from when it was her 18th birthday and I was drunk as fuck and I wanted you to notice me so bad. Then she was like that's my dad. Crushed my heart."

"Really?"

"Yea."

"I saw you. I didn't know who you were. You were all quiet, if I would met you back then we wouldn't be together."

"You think so?"

"I know so, I mean it's no difference but it's a big difference. If I met you while you were that young... no. I would never ever look at you the way I do." 

"Never?"

"Never."

"I told her I was going o fuck you to get back at my ex and she was so excited and then I pointed you out and her face dropped." I laughed. "Then you already made it very clear you weren't happy. Ou babe you talk too much." We laughed. "Come on." She scooted over and I laid down carefully.

"I caught her cheating like 3 days before that shit, I was over everything. I had no respect for her."

"I can't believe she cheated on you, you look like this, you talk like this, you walk like this and you fuck the way you do. What the fuck was her problem?" I laughed at her words. "But thank you she did because here we are."