65

" yes but no at the same time

" yes but no at the same time." I shrugged and he kissed my forehead. "I wish I was having twins."

"Twins? That shit would be so stressful." I nodded.

" but I would rather it that way so it  could be a one and done. I want two kids."

"Well I wanted three so a perfect blend." I nodded and I traced the features of his face.

"I been raising your daughter my whole life." We laughed. "Gia was a peace of work, she is so beautiful though. You love her so much and it helps me realize why you love her so much. She is amazing and kind and sweet and she is becoming herself."

"You are going to be 25 tomorrow baby," I nodded.

"I know. Macy's baby is due any second. Hopefully tomorrow." He laughed.

"You wanna share your birthday?"

"Yes. We should throw Gia's baby shower for her."

"Who is going to come?"

" my family will come because I will ask them to come. They will bring gifts and everything like that. No one hates her. Well, maybe Cassidy but they have their own issues that stem from college."

"Gia you didn't go to college."

" I know, but like I said before I was raising your daughter, which means she lived with me in my dorm room. Then we ended up moving out together because the dorm was so fucking disgusting. It's so surprising how dirty females are. So yeah, she was just around my friends and things like that in college."

"Okay. And of course I can invite her mother's family they come down for any little celebration for Gia. She needs support more now than ever." I licked his chin. "She is really happy about her brother or sister." He said making me smile.

" oh my gosh, who would've thought that we would've got here. I remember when we first got together I used to spend the day thinking of all the worst possible thing that could have happened. Now I have a better relationship with Gia and I am in a very successful relationship with you. It really feels like it's us in our people against the world and our people is the ones who have our back everybody else fuck them."

"Yeah." He rubbed my stomach and kissed my forehead.

" so are you still going on the business trip next week?"

" I talked to Brent about it and he feels like I shouldn't. It's just so much going on. We were actually talking about me getting a worker or a few workers actually. Because I would need multiple people to think how I think." I nodded and I let my finger trace his tattoos.

He has definitely made physical touch one of my favorite love languages. He makes me desire every type of love language. Every different level of intimacy I want it all and I crave it all. It's so crazy how he's changed my mind on a lot of shit. I crave so much from him. He help me realize everything I used to hate is just what I fear and I trust him enough to be needy and clingy with him and most of all I trust him enough to fall deeply and blindly in love with him. I trust him enough to sit back and let him lead. I am just his lady and that is enough.