24.5

"Mmm

"Mmm." She kicked me closed her legs. "Shit." I pulled her back down to the edge and kissed her.

She rubbed up and down my chest and her hands find there way into my pants and I groaned at the feeling of her hand squeezing my shit.

She pulled it out and stroked it and I broke the kiss and pushed my pants down and out the way. She moaned and I pushed her legs back.

"Put that shit in." She placed me at her entrance and I nigga had to pushed a couple of time for it to go in.

"Ah." She lowly and I started off slow. "Mmm." I sped up and she lost the pattern of her breathing. 

Her pussy was pressure. I don't know what I was expecting, honestly I never even thought I would get this far. I would never thought it would be this crazy.

"Oh fuck." She grabbed my arms. "David."

"Shit

"Shit." He groaned. "Look at that, cream on this dick." He groaned.

His voice.

"Fuck me." I rubbed up his big arm.

It felt like I was in heaven.

"Tell me what you want." He grabbed my neck and lowered himself on top of me and kissed me.

"Just that that. Give me all that dick."  I grunted thought my teeth and he give me a long slow stroke and I gasped and my best jerked. "Oh my gosh." He did it again and it felt like if he moved even just a little bit I was going to come.

"Move. Watch that hand." I sollawed the spit in my mouth. "You asked for it."

"David wait please." My voice trembled and he stayed right there and he kissed me tongue first.

He stroked and I lost my whole thought process.

"Ugh." I cried out and my felt light before the pleasure crashed through me.

"Come on my fucking dick."