7

"Loc!" I yelled dapped up Loco

"Wussup my nigga?"

" nothing much, the same shit just a different day. Trying to get to some fucking money."

" Shit talk about it." He rolled up.

" I am about to go on this world tour soon maybe next year around this time, so if you wanna ride out we can. I'm sick of the same fucking shit. I need to travel or do something."

" i'm down, I am really got shit going on. You know baby girl in schools so I just be chilling." I nodded.

"Oh shit let me call this girl."

"What girl? Baby mom?"

" no, Amil."

" the girl from the club?" I nodded and he laughed. " why you don't like her friend? Her friend that's fine as fuck."

" that's just because that's your type." We laughed.

"I mean." He shrugged.

" DM her she would probably go for the shit." I shrugged. " she is really down for anything."

I called Amil. I don't know I just like fucking with her. She don't give a fuck and I like that shit. She is funny as shit and she don't even have to try.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Wussup?"

"Nothing I just got back from the gym." She sighed. "Why are you calling me?"

"Because I was just trying to see if you straight."

"I am fine and yourself?"

"I am chilling I am having a good day."

" OK again so the question is why are you calling me?" She laughed sharply.

"You are mean." She laughed.

"You are wasting my time." I laughed and Loco passed me the blunt and I put the phone on speaker. "Gia!" I heard a door close.