32

" fuck you and your daughter

" fuck you and your daughter. I have been telling you what this bitch has been doing to me and you've got the nerve to call me to check me about some shit. Fuck you and that bitch."

" I am not checking you about anything. You guys businesses, you guys business. I am not coming at you in any type of way." 

" Fuck you." I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm." He laughed.

"Leave me alone." I hung up.

He is pissing me off. I hate him. I am just ready to beat his daughter the fuck up and then beat him the fuck up. Since he got so much to say.

I am not even going to lie to you, I really fucking miss this man. And I think it's because I talk to him every day. I miss his touch and the way he smells. I miss him so much. You know what, scratch that shit, fuck him. I ain't no simp ass bitch.

"Good morning." Macy walked in mh room.

"Good morning." She sighed and I opened my arms and she crawled in the bed and cuddled with me.

"I missed my man."

"Me too." We laughed.

"Which one." We started cracking the fuck up. 

"Josh."

" I don't understand why you can't just mess with both of them."

" I don't know, some days I want David and every day I want Josh. He is addictive, I can't do the things that I want to do to him or with him. I will get attached and I can't get attached to a married man." She laughed. " They both make me feel good."

" didn't you say that they were about to get the worst. Then you can have your man."

" but think about that Mason, I am going to have to bring him around the family and do you not know how weird that is going to be. I grew up with his fucking daughter. He hangs out with her mom and her dad."

" you act like mom and dad aren't almost 20 years older than him."

" I know, but it was still be weird Mace, all of those times that we were around each other with the family. Nobody suspect anything."

" Well dad- Anyways you cannot let everybody's opinion take something away from you. This is how you felt about Kaleb in the beginning. And look how that turned out." She shrugged. " your trust issues. Cannot take over your life. Your abandonment and attachment issues cannot take over your life. You cannot let it. You can be self-assured and protect yourself without doing this to yourself."

" but that is the thing I don't know who I would want more though."

" Josh is better, when you talk about him it is different. When you talk about Dave is always just about sex. With Josh it's different. Of course you talk about sex but it's different."