42

"Shot everytime what?"

"Everytime you did something on the list." Gia laughed and I sat down beside Macy. "This just is going to be revealing." Josh sat down beside me and I leaned up.

" OK so Macy you can pour the shot since you can't drink." I spoke softly.

"Okay." She sag up. "I am pouring the shots." She spoke up and everyone nodded.

Everybody sit down in a circle and they brought over the liquor. It wasn't really too many people in here, it was just the younger crowd, including Joshua and a couple of other adults, but everybody else was outside. 

"Okay drink- dad I don't wanna play if you are sitting right here." Josh sighed.

"Girl... gone head and play." He frowned up his face. "I ain't worried about you, I am trying to get cucked up." I laughed and he rested his hand on my back.

"Move." I scooted up and I heard him laughed.

" OK, never have I ever had sex in a car."

"Oh we doing dirty?" John asked and he threw back a shot and I followed and I looked at Josh because he better take that shot too.

I don't think we ever got drunk together, it's either I'm drunk and he's not. That's almost always the case. But sometimes he is drunk and I'm not. But never drunk together.

"Okay never have I ever fuck with a friend's ex." John spoke and I looked at Gia and she looked at me.

"Drink up bitch." They room laughed.

"I'll go next." Ashley jumped in. "Never have I ever liked a friends parent." I laughed.

"Oh shit." Macy laughed and I threw back a shot.

" your dad is hot." Ashley pointed to Gia.

" you just gonna say that in front of him?" John laughed.

"I mean- never know I might get lucky." I looked at Josh and he was already looking at me.

"She might get beat the fuck up." I signed to Macy and she laughed.

"Nope." Josh shook his head and they laughed. "I am taken."

"Even if he wasn't no!" Gia laughed. "Ew my dad though? Ew."

"He is fine." I added.

"Ew, stop stop stop!"

" peoples dads get fucked every day." Camille added. "You dad is just, he is-"