31

" I am not being mean, I just said that you have a lot of time to talk at work

" I am not being mean, I just said that you have a lot of time to talk at work." I laughed. " you talk to me damn near half of your work shift."

" that's what happens when you are the boss baby. I do what the fuck I want."

"Ou." We laughed. "That's hot."

"Yeah act like you fucking know." He FaceTimed me and I answered. "You look beautiful."

" You are talking bullshit, my hair is not done, I am in bedtime clothes."

" I love when you look like this. It's easier to play with-"

"Aht! Mm Mm. No we are not doing that." He laughed.

" I wasn't even going to say no crazy shit. If I was going to say some crazy shit I would've said- can I say it?"

"No it's going to be something very unnecessary." I bit my lip and he loosened his tie. "Your tie is alway tight."

"Like your pussy." I hissed at his words. "No but you are making me hot baby."

"I am not even doing anything."

"Watching you lay like that gives me flashbacks. Shit." He groaned and I crossed my legs.

" you always do this shit, you need to stop."

"You are making my dick hard." I covered my ears and he laughed and got up.

he made my body crave him.

"Well fix it." I laughed softly.

"I am about to."

"Okay." I watched as he unbuttoned his pants and I thought he was just going to reposition himself, and this man pulled out his dick and it hung. "Joshua." He sat down.

He started stroking himself and I couldn't look away. I wished I was there.

"Ou." He groaned and it did something to me. "Keep talking."

"I don't know what to say."

"How was your day baby?" His groans became rough. "Talk to me baby."

"I- I doing really do anything today. I want food shopping and I reorganized my house." I pulled my hair to one side, a bitch was getting hot.

"Mhm."

"I went to- I want you so bad right now." I watched as his eyes lower and he bit bit his lip. "Baby."

"Yes baby?" He spit on it and went back to work.

I have never experienced no shit like this but I love it. I wish I could crawl through this fucking phone.

"Fuck." He growled and I couldn't control my body from moving. "I miss you baby."

"I miss you too baby."