54

"Hey babes

"Hey babes." I hugged Justice.

"Hey beautiful." She rubbed my back. "I am so glad that you can make it,"

" I am glad to be invited. So what's been going on?" I sat down.

" nothing I was just thinking the other day. You and I both play a very big role in Kaleb's life. I wanna build a friendship with you so we can all hang out. Plus when I think I was at your mom's house..." I nodded. " yeah, when I was at your mom's house you seem like a pretty cool girl. And I could definitely tell that Kaleb really loves you."

" Kaleb and I... Our friendship has run its course."

" oh, no, what happen if you don't mind me asking? I would rather you tell me what happened because he has this thing where he makes himself the victim. That shit is so annoying and then, when you hear the real story, it's totally different from what he said." We laughed. " then he sits there looking stupid."

" well, basically, my mom always have those little parties at our house because she is like the community, captain or president, I never really ask her the real title. We have those little parties or whatever and he- so I date my ex best friends dad, Joshua." She gasped and I laughed. " I know it sounds crazy, but that's my fucking man. I love him to death. It's not like that, we didn't really start being interested in each other until last year. So it's a very innocent thing, I did use him as revenge against his daughter and he fuck the shit out of me and now I'm stuck." We laughed.

" one thing good penis gonna do is shake up your world." I high fived her. " but I get what you're saying, it's a good thing that he waited until you were older."

" Well, I am 24 right now, he is 41."

" oh, that's not that bad. I have seen some age gaps that are so crazy. That's actually a good age gap, because men mature later. It takes them a lot longer to mature, so you guys are probably in the same headspace, he's probably a little bit more mature, though. He experienced more of life. And you guys started messing around when you were 23?"

" no 24. It's almost been a year. Damn, it's almost been a year." I smiled and she laughed. " but anyways, back to the story, he just pointed out the fact that he thought it was weird and some other stuff that had to do with our friendship. And basically I was telling him like you know what type of person I am and shit like that and I guess he took it as a threat and in front of every guy that's in the community, he says, so what are you going to fuck my dad to? And I felt horrible. We haven't talked since then, I seen him once."

" what? He never told me about that. I mean he did tell me that you guys used to mess around and you had a big crush on him in school. He told me like you guys whole situation."

" how much did he tell you?"

" well, basically he was telling me how you have the biggest crush on him from maybe middle school into the end of college." I laughed softly. " he did tell me that you guys were together maybe the first year of college and every since then you have been, you know... possessive, and clingy and you know regular shit. But you do not seem like that at all. And if you were all of those things, I don't think he would really want to be or remain friends with you. So that's why I wanted to take time to get to know you for myself. Especially if I'm planning on spending the rest of my life with him"