6

" what's up beautiful?" Kaleb hugged me

"Hey boo." I squeezed him. " it's been so long since I've seen you."

" You work too fucking much."

" well, I don't have a work as much soon."

" what do you mean?"

" well, my mom and my dad and I are trying to figure out a system which means they are trying to figure out how much money to give me."

" I wish I had that in my life." We laughed.

" being born into a wealthy family with all this money is not that great. I mean financially yes, but my dad has always had the money so we live like regular people. We have regular problems. We're not famous, nobody knows us. There's nothing different from a regular black family. And if you need a job or if you need some money, you need to talk to my dad about working in the company. You are very smart. I have always told you you are smart."

" Don't you need like a college degree for that shit."

" most of the time, but I think he can work something out. I mean it is his dad's company. Even if you can't if you need help with something use your mouth." I smiled. " it's so exciting that I can say that now." I choose, touching the tip of my tongue, to my teeth and he laughed.

" so, what's going on? I miss you so much girl." He smiled.

" nothing much like you said just working. I still live with Gia, so I still go to my daily issues. The same issues that I've been going through for years."

" I don't understand how your lasted this long. We all grew up together and she hasn't changed one bit. Speaking of growing up together you know Brandon is moving back, right?"

" really?"

" yeah, I guess his family was finally able to except that he's gay. I don't understand why it bothered them so much in the beginning. It's his sex life not yours. He has always been an amazing person."

" yes, he was always the best best friend. He knows how to do hair, make up all of his shit. He was so smart and so talented and they just threw him out the family because he was gay. It was their loss anyway because I know they miss him. He was the sunshine of everybody's life. I don't know how I lost contact with him." I sighed. " hopefully he will be able to no come back into our world."

" he check in on you. He loves you. he said if anybody could turn him straight it was you." We laughed.

My phone started ringing.

"Excuse me." I put up my finger and he nodded. "Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hello beloved." I frowned up my face.

"Dave?"

"Yes."

"How did you get my number?"

"Your friend gave it to me. She said I should call you since I like you so much. I tried to tell her it's not like that but- bitches be tripping." I sighed.