58

A bitch is horny as fuck today

" no definitely, I can see what you were thinking, but how is that going to benefit us as a whole. You have to break down the steps in order for us to understand. You can't just threw an idea out there." Joshua motioned to the man.

" oh, I know that... I am just seeing if there's something that you guys would be interested in before I waste all my time trying to come up with a plan and then the delivery."

" do it either way, if it's not in the best interest for us, it is always someone else who you can present that to." He shrugged.

right now we are in a meeting. This is actually so cool to be a part of a business team. That's what it feels like. We move as a team and I just think that shit is so cool.

" I'd rather keep my business intertwined with you guys we have established a great business relationship over the years." Joshua smiled and nodded at him.

" well thank you." He is so fucking fine. " I definitely appreciate that." He looked at me and I looked away.

They continue to talk about the project and the investment. I couldn't stop myself from looking at him and falling into a daze. He is so fucking handsome like I didn't really notice until now.

"Yeah, that is something that we can definitely look into."

"So the club tonight?" They asked and he laughed.

"Yes." He nodded. "My team is coming with me." They nodded and we said our goodbyes and we made our way out.

The thing with coming to work with him is that we have to keep it very professional. And we aren't allowed to be affectionate towards each other.  Well, we are allowed, but he just doesn't want to do that. He wants it to be like a real business experience for me.

We got in the car and we rode off.

" where to next?"

" we gotta go back to the house. We don't really have anything on the schedule for today other than the club." He sighed. "I am tired."

"That is the first time I ever heard you say that shit." I laughed softly. " all you do is work." He laid his head back.

Gia laid her head on his shoulder.

I feel like honestly I should've just let them come by their self. Because now I feel like I am interfering in their time. And they don't treat me like I am, but I feel like I am. I definitely think this would've been a nice trip just for the two of them.  I am having a great time. Don't give me wrong, but I definitely think. They would've had a fucking ball without me here.

We pulled up to the penthouse and we quickly made of way in.

Honestly, when he said, it was a business trip, he was not playing. We haven't really explored the great scenery of China. We haven't really done anything.