001. the winchesters

"Babe!" Natalie calls through the apartment, searching for her boyfriend of one and a half years.

"In here!" She hears his voice from the bathroom. Natalie makes her way there, finding Noah adjusting the sleeves of his jacket.

"You ready, McFly?" She asks, glancing up and down at his Marty McFly costume.

"Yep." He turns to her, glancing her up and down. "See, now this is just unfair."

"What is?" Natalie asks, confused, looking down at her pirate dress costume, trying to find a problem.

"You're much hotter than me." Noah says, a small grin on his face. Natalie looks up at him in shock, her cheeks burning red, butterflies in her stomach -- even after so long.

"Shut up." Natalie smacks his chest, Noah laughing. "Let's go."

"Well, I mean... we could leave in a little bit. I mean, it'd only take a few minutes." Noah says, a suggestive smile on his face.

"We're gonna be late." Natalie states.

"Oh, come on, baby. You don't wanna bang Marty McFly?" Noah asks.

"I can bang him later. Do you know how much work it took to get into this dress?" Natalie states.

"So we'll be even later. Hell, we can leave the dress on." Noah says.

"Let's go, McFly." Natalie grabs his hand and drags him to the door.

"Damn. Getting cockblocked by own girlfriend." Noah mutters, grabbing her purse and handing it to her.

"Thank you. And like I said, maybe later. Drunk sex is fun, too, right?"

"Definitely." Noah grins. His fingers gingerly jab into her side, the young woman letting out a shrieking giggle at the ticklish feeling.

"Stop it!" Natalie smacks his hand away. Noah laughs as he shuts and locks the apartment door.

"You love me." He insists, throwing his arm over her shoulder.

"Yeah, sometimes." Natalie mumbles and Noah kisses her cheek.

+++

"Sam!" Jessica Moore calls out to her boyfriend, adjusting the hat on her sexy nurse costume. "Get a move on, would you? We were supposed to be there like fifteen minutes ago."

She gets no response.

"Sam! You coming or what?"

Sam walks into the doorway, their two year old infant on his hip.

"Do I have to?" Sam asks.

"Yes! It'll be fun." Jess assures as Sam walks over to her. "And where's your costume?" Sam laughs, ducking his head.

"You know how I feel about Halloween." Sam says.

"You took Libby trick or treating with me." Jess counters.

"Yes, but she was begging for me to come with you guys. Her puppy dog eyes are too good. She even convinced Noah to go." Sam says. He pokes Libby's cheek making her giggle.

"She gets that from you." Jess states.

"Yeah, and it's coming back to bite me in the butt." Sam grumbles making Jess laugh. Libby giggles making both parents smile at her.

"Well, you guys shouldn't be so cute." Jess pecks his lips before kissing Libby's cheek. "Now, come on. We can drop her off at the sitter's and then go to the party."

"What if I just stay here with her? Some quality father-daughter time. You'll have Natty and Noah." Sam still tries to get out of going to the party.

"Nice try, but no." Jess smiles making Sam sigh in defeat. "It'll be fine, don't worry."