103. sam's old friend

"Let me guess -- another steaming hot pile of swine flu." Bobby says as Sam has him on speaker.

"Yep." Dean answers.

"Doesn't make any sense, Bobby. Pestilence touched down here. I'm sure of it." Sam says.

"But why is he dealing them soft serve like swine flu when he's got the croatoan virus up his sleeve? I-I-I don't get it." Dean says.

"Doesn't matter what the sick son of a bitch is doing. What matters is the this is the fourth town he's hit -- that we know off -- and we're still eating his dust. Did you get anything? We got even a snowball at probably next target?"

"Uh, no pattern we can see." Sam says.

"Okay. Hold on." Bobby tells them. "Well, as far as I can tell, he's still heading east, so... head east, I guess."

"East?" The brothers ask.

"Bobby, we're in west Nevada. East is practically all there is." Dean says.

"Yeah, well, you better get to drivin'." Bobby says before hanging up.

"Say, I've got an idea." Natalie lets out a yell and jumps at the voice next to her, jumping away from the man.

Dean swerves as he slams on the brakes making Ophelia and Libby wake up. Sam reaches back to stab Crowley, but only stabs the seat.

"Did you get him?" Dean asks.

"He's gone." Sam says. "You guys okay?" He asks, glancing between the others in the backseat. He looks down at Libby, the girl unharmed since he managed to grab her in time.

"Yeah. Yeah, no, I'm doing great." Larissa mutters, rubbing her forehead.

There's a knock on Sam's window and they see Crowley outside of it.

"Fancy a fag and a chat?" He questions. The five adults get out of the car. "You're upset. We should discuss it. Not here, but--"

"You want to talk? After what you did to us?" Sam asks, angrily advancing towards Crowley who backs away to the other side of the Impala.

"After what I-- what I did to you?! I gave you the colt!" Crowley shouts.

"Yeah, and you knew it wouldn't work against the devil!" Sam yells.

"I never!" Crowley gasps.

"You set us up. We lost people on that suicide run -- good people!" Sam yells.

"Who you take on the ride is your own business! Look, everything is still the same. We're all still in this together."

"Sure we are." Sam swings at Crowley, but he disappears, Sam just stabbing the air.

"Call your dog off, please." Crowley says. Sam charges at him, but Dean holds him back.

"Give me one good reason." Dean says.

"I can give you Pestilence." Crowley says.

"What do you know about Pestilence?" Dean asks.

"I know how to get him. That's got your interest, doesn't it?" Crowley asks. Sam scoffs, looking at Dean.

"Are you actually listening to this?" Sam asks.

"Sam--" Dean starts.

"Are you fucking nuts?" Sam asks.

"Shut up for a second, Sam." Dean orders.

"I swear, I thought the colt would work. It's an honest mistake. It's all part of the learning process. But nothing's changed. I still want the devil dead. Well... one thing's changed. Now the devil knows that I want him dead. Which, by the way, makes me the most buggered son in all of creation."