049. movie set

The Winchesters are riding on a trolley as they take a tour of the Warner Bros. Studios. Natalie and Sam are sitting in one row and Sam has Libby on his lap. Dean and Ophelia are sitting behind them with another kid.

"First opened in 1927, the lot has been in continuous operation for eight decades." The tour guide states.

"Hey, you know this is where they filmed Creepshow?" Dean asks the kid on the other side of Ophelia. The boy looks at him without speaking before going back to his ice cream.

"Now, to the right, here is Stars Hollow. It's the setting for the television series, Gilmore Girls. And if we're lucky, we might even catch one of the show's stars." The tour guide says.

"Come on." Sam says, getting off the trolley.

"Wait, no." Natalie whines.

"Let's finish the tour." Dean protests, Ophelia nodding in agreement.

"Guys!" He calls, grabbing Natalie's wrist and dragging her off.

Dean sighs, hopping off with Ophelia and catching up to Sam.

"Sammy, check it out, it's Matt Damon." Dean points.

"No, it's not." Natalie denies.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not Matt Damon." Sam states.

"No, it is." Dean objects.

"Well, Matt Damon just picked up a broom and started sweeping." Sam says.

"Yeah, well, he's probably researching a role or something." Dean says. The twins share an eye roll.

"Uh, I don't think so." Sam says. "Hey, this way, uh, I think Stage 9 is over here." He says.

"Come on, man, let's keep going this way." Dean protests.

"Yeah!" Ophelia agrees, bouncing in excitement.

"No, come on, we've gotta work. Dude, you wanted to come to LA." Sam says.

"Yeah, for a vacation. I mean, swimming pools and movie stars. Not to work." Dean says.

"This seems like swimming pool weather to you, Dean? I mean, it's practically Canadian." Sam says.

"Look, I just figured that, you know, after everything that happened with... Madison, y-you could use a little R and R, that's all." Dean says.

"Well, maybe I wanna work, Dean. Maybe it keeps my mind off things." Sam says.

"Okay, okay, all right. So, this crew guy -- what did he-- he died on set?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, uh, rumors spreading like wildfire online. They're saying the set's haunted." Sam says.

"Like Poltergeist?" His siblings ask.

"Could be a poltergeist." Sam shrugs. "It's weirder when you two do that thing, though." He frowns.

"No, we mean like the set of the movie Poltergeist." Natalie says and Sam gives her a small shrug.

"You know nothing of your cultural heritage, do you?" Dean asks. "It was rumored that the set of Poltergeist was cursed. That they used real human bones as, uh, as props. And, like, at least three of the actors died in it." Dean explains.

"Well, yeah, it might be something like that." Sam says.

"All right, so this crew guy, what's his name?" Dean asks.

"Frank Jaffey." Sam states.

"Frank Jaffey. He got a death certificate or a coroner's report or anything?"