077. demons vs. angels

They're in Bobby's panic room and Ruby is standing outside of it. Ophelia and Libby are upstairs in the room they stay in whenever they stay with Bobby.

"Iron walls drenched in salt. Demons can't even touch the joint." Dean informs Anna as she sits in a chair.

"Which I find racist, by the way." Ruby says.

"I find it to be the best thing ever." Natalie argues.

"Yeah. Hey, how about we shut the door?" Larissa grins.

"Yes!" Natalie says, walking to the door.

"Would you two stop?" Sam rolls his eyes, preventing Natalie from going to the door.

"You're no fun, Sammy." Natalie pouts.

"Here." Ruby tosses Dean something.

"Hex bags?" Dean asks.

"Extra crunchy. They'll hide us from angels, demons, all comers." Ruby says.

"Thanks, Ruby." Dean says. "Don't lose this." He tells Anna, handing her a hex bag. "So, Anna, what's playing on angel radio? Anything useful?"

"It's quiet. Dead silence." Anna states.

"Good. That's not troubling at all." Dean says.

"We're in trouble, huh? You guys are scared?" Anna asks.

"Nah." Dean shakes his head.

"Hey, Dean, Nat!" Sam calls from upstairs.

"Just stay here, okay?" Dean tells Anna. "You two keep an eye on her." Dean tells Ruby and Larissa.

"Excuse me?" Larissa asks. "Fuck no."

"Rissa--"

"No." Larissa immediately leaves the panic room, going upstairs.

"Honestly, if one of us stay down here, I can guarantee, Ruby will be dead before you and Sam get back down here." Natalie says.

"Fine." Dean rolls his eyes, going upstairs, Jacob and Natalie following.

"How's the car?" Dean asks his brother.

"I got her. She's fine. Where's Bobby?" Sam asks.

"Uh, The Dominican. He said we break anything, we buy it." Dean says.

"He's working a job?" Sam asks.

"God, I hope so. Otherwise, he's at hedonism in a banana hammock and a truck cap." Dean says.

"Ew." Larissa grimaces.

"Ugh. God. No. Never say that again." Natalie grimaces.

"That's... that's definitely not an image I needed to have." Jacob rubs his temples.

"Now that's seared in my brain." Sam comments.

"All right, what did you find on Anna?" Dean asks.

"Uh, not much. Her parents were, uh, Rich and Amy Milton -- a church deacon and a housewife." Sam says.

"Riveting." Dean comments.

"Yeah. But there is something here in the report. Turns out this latest psych episode wasn't her first." Sam says.

"No?" Dean asks.

"When she was 2 1/2, she'd get hysterical any time her dad got close. She was convinced that he wasn't her real daddy."

"Who was? The plumber, hmm? A little snaking the pipes?"

"Dude, you're confusing reality with porn again. Look, Anna didn't say. She just kept repeating that this real father of hers was mad. Very mad -- like wanted to kill her mad."