021. human monster

They're in Chicago on a case and investigated the crime scene earlier. Sam and Natalie get to the bar with the girls and find a table to sit down and Dean soon walks over.

"I talked to the bartender." Dean informs.

"Did you get anything?" Sam asks.

"Besides her number?" Natalie asks.

"Dudes, I'm a professional. I'm offended that either of you would think that." Dean says. The twins give him identical looks. "All right, yeah." Dean chuckles, holding up a napkin with a phone number on it.

"Did you get anything useful?" Natalie questions.

"You mind doin' a little thinking with your upstairs brain, Dean?" Sam asks.

"What's his downstairs brain?" Ophelia asks, looking between the three confused.

"Thanks a lot." Dean glares at his siblings.

"Guess you shouldn't use it so often." Natalie comments and Dean gives her a look.

"Can one of you answer my question?" Ophelia asks.

"It's, um... your downstairs brain is, uh... it's your feet. You know, opposite side of the body." Dean says.

"You're lying." Ophelia says.

"No, I'm not." Dean scoffs.

"Uh-huh." Ophelia nods.

"And how would you know, Miss Smarty Pants?" Dean asks, leaning on the table to get closer to her face.

"You suck at lying." Ophelia says, obviously not wanting to tell him that she's able to sense it.

"I do not." Dean argues.

"You kinda do." Natalie shrugs.

Dean rolls his eyes.

"Look, there's nothing to find out. I mean, Meredith worked here, she waited tables, everyone here was her friend. Everybody said she was normal. She didn't do or say anything weird before she died, so--" Dean shrugs. "What about that symbol, you find anything?"

"Nope, nothing. It wasn't in dad's journal or in any of the usual books. I just have to dig a little deeper, I guess." Sam says.

"Well, there was a first victim, right? Before Meredith?" Dean asks.

"Right. Yeah." Sam pulls a newspaper clipping out. "His name was, uh-- his name was Ben Swardstrom. Last month he was found mutilated in his townhouse. Same deal -- the door was locked, the alarm was on."

"Is there any connection between the two of them?" Dean asks.

"Not that we can find. Not yet, anyway. Ben was a banker, Meredith was a waitress. They never met, never knew anybody in common -- they were basically living in different worlds." Natalie informs.

"So, to recap, the only successful intel we've scored so far is the bartender's phone number." Dean smirks. Natalie rolls her eyes, but Sam seems distracted by something behind Dean. "What?" Dean asks. Sam doesn't answer, getting up and holding Libby and and walking off.

"Sam?" The two siblings call. Natalie watches him walk over to a blonde woman and when she turns around, she sees it's Meg.

"Holy, shit." Natalie mumbles, getting up and walking after her twin.

"Wh-- what does "holy, shit" mean?" Dean asks. He grabs Ophelia and walks over to them.

"Oh, I did." Meg seems to answer Sam's question. "I saw, I conquered. Oh, and I met what's his name, something Michael Murray at a bar."