031. gordon walker

"Whoo! Listen to her purr! Have you ever heard anything so sweet?" Dean asks as he drives the Impala. Sam and Natalie share a look.

"You know, if you two wanna get a room, just let us know, Dean." Sam teases.

"Oh, don't listen to him, Baby. He doesn't understand us." Dean tells the vehicle. The twins share another weird look.

"How do you get a car in a room that isn't a garage?" Ophelia asks.

"You take it apart. Or you just drive right through the wall." Natalie says.

"And neither will be happening to my baby." Dean says.

"I thought I was your baby." Ophelia pouts.

"My, uh... my baby with wheels." Dean says.

"You're in a good mood." Sam chuckles.

"Why shouldn't I be?" Dean asks.

"No reason." Sam shrugs.

"Got my car, got a case, Ophi is officially injury free. Things are looking up." Dean states.

"Wow. Give you a couple of severed heads and a pile of dead cows and you're Mr. Sunshine." Sam says.

"How far to Red Lodge?" Dean asks.

"Uh, about another 300 miles." Sam informs.

"Good." Dean floors it.

+++

They talked to the sheriff, though he wouldn't tell them much since they posed as reporters and he wasn't allowed to give out much information. He denied the satanic ritual possibility that Dean gave.

The three walk into the morgue and see an intern sitting at a desk.

"John." Dean says.

"Jeff." He corrects.

"Jeff. I knew that." Dean laughs. "Dr. Dworkin needs to see you in his office right away."

"But Dr. Dworkin's on vacation." Jeff says.

"Well, he's back, and he's pissed, and he's screaming for you, man, so if I were you, I would--" Dean whistles and Jeff practically runs out. Sam shuts the door. "Okay. Hey, those Satanists in Florida, they marked their victims, didn't they?"

"Yeah, reversed pentacle on the forehead." Sam says.

Dean gives each twin a pair of gloves before getting his own.

"Yeah. So much fucked up shit happens in Florida." Dean says.

Sam wheels open the drawer with the recent victim on it.

"All right, open it." Dean says.

"You open it." The twins retort.

"Wusses." Dean comments. He carries the box to a table and opens it, grimacing at the woman's head inside. Sam walks over, but Natalie stays by the compartments. "Well, no pentagram."

"Wow. Poor girl." Sam mumbles.

"Maybe we should, uh, you know, look in her mouth, see if those wackos stuffed anything down her throat. You know, kinda like the moth in Silence of the Lambs." Dean says.

"Yeah, here, go ahead." Sam turns the box so the girl's head is facing Dean.

"No, you go ahead." Dean turns the box to his brother.

"What?" Sam asks.

""Put the lotion in the basket."" Dean quotes.

"Right, yeah, I'm the wuss, huh?" Sam asks. They both turn to Natalie who is still standing away from them.