099. heaven

Dean wakes up and puts his hand under his pillow.

"Looking for this?" A man asks, popping out the cartridge of Dean's handgun, tossing it to the side. Dean turns around, seeing one man standing at the end of his bed and another standing at the end of Sam and Libby's bed. Natalie's sitting up on the bed, holding her hands up a bit. Natalie is really regretting falling asleep in here last night while watching TV with Libby.

Since Natalie fell asleep in here, Ophelia opted for going to the other room to sleep in the same bed as Larissa so she wasn't squished between two people.

Sam and Libby are both sitting up on their bed and holding their hands up.

"Mornin'." Dean says in a groggy tone.

"Shut up. Hands where I can see 'em." Roy says.

Dean sits up and puts his hands up.

"Wait a minute. Is that you, Roy? It is, isn't it? Which makes you Walt. Hiya Walt." Dean greets. The two men look at each other before Walt removes his mask.

"Don't matter." Walt says and Roy lifts the mask off his face.

"Well, is it just me, or do you two seem a tad upset?" Dean asks.

"You think you can flip the switch on the Apocalypse and just walk away, Sam?" Walt asks.

"Who told you that?" Sam asks.

"We ain't the only hunters after you." Walt says, cocking his rifle. "See you in the next life."

"Hear me out. I can explain, okay? Please." Sam says.

After a moment of tense silence, Walt shoots Sam about three times. The two girls shriek, watching Sam fall onto the bed. Libby screams, breaking down. Dean jumps to go to Sam and Natalie sits in shock, her teary eyes staring at her brother in horror.

"Stay the hell down." Roy orders Dean who slowly sits back on the bed.

"Shoot 'em." Walt demands.

"Killin' Sam was right but Dean and Natalie... and Libby..." Roy trails off.

"He made us and we just snuffed their brother, you idiot. You want to spend the rest of your life knowing Dean Winchester's on your ass, cause I don't. He should just be glad his psychic kid ain't here. Shoot him." Walt orders.

"Go ahead, Roy, do it. But I'm going to warn you, when I come back I'm going to be pissed. C'mon! Let's get this show on the road." Dean says.

"Come on, already." Walt says. He steps closer and shoots Dean making Libby shriek. "Shoot her." Walt orders.

"Wha-- she's pregnant, Walt." Roy says.

"I don't care. She'll be after us. We just shot both her brothers and her niece. She'll come after us." Walt says. Roy reluctantly aims his gun at Natalie.

"You're gonna shoot a pregnant woman? That's really low." Natalie says.

"God damn it." Walt grumbles, shooting Natalie three times. Libby wails, her fingers digging into her scalp.

"We can't shoot her. She's just a kid, Walt." Roy says.

Walt stares at Libby as he considers.

"Let's go." Roy drags Walt out.

Libby doesn't even hear the door slam shut as she cries, looking at her three dead family members.

+++

Dean wakes up in the Impala and looks around. He gets out of the car as the trunk closes. He turns and sees the twins when they were about thirteen or fourteen and Sam is holding a crate of fireworks.