024. no boys

Sam and Natalie walk up to the Impala with Ophelia and Libby where Dean is slouched in the passenger seat and asleep. Sam leans into the driver's side and honks the horn causing Dean to jump awake.

The twins laugh and get in the car, Natalie buckling Libby up, while Dean adjusts his sunglasses, groaning.

"Man, that is so not cool." Dean grumbles.

"We just swept the Telescas with EMF -- it's clean. And last night, while you were... well... out." Sam says.

"Good times." Dean smirks.

"Dean, please, just shut up." Natalie says.

"What was good? What'd you do?" Ophelia asks.

"Uh... I drank a lot of beer." Dean says.

"You say that's bad for you." Ophelia frowns.

"It is... but it's fun." Dean says, reaching back and tapping her on the nose.

"We checked the history of the house. Nothing strange about the Telescas." Sam says.

"All right, so if it's not the people and it's not the house, then maybe it's the contents. Cursed object or something." Dean says.

"The house is clean." Sam says.

"Yeah, I know, you said that." Dean says.

"No, we mean it's empty." Natalie states. "No furniture, nothing."

"Where's all their stuff?" Dean asks.

+++

They get to the auction house and walk around, very underdressed compared to everybody else. Dean is holding Ophelia's hand and Sam is holding Libby. Dean and Natalie both take some finger food from a tray and Dean gives some to Ophelia.

"Consignment auctions, estate sales. Looks like a garage sale for Wasps if you ask me." Dean says, taking more finger food. Natalie hums in delight at the flavor of the food and quickly grabs some more.

"Can I help you?" An elder man walks up. Dean looks him up and down as he stuffs some food in his mouth.

"I'd like some champagne, please." Dean says in a posh voice. Natalie giggles, covering her mouth since she has food in it. Ophelia quietly laughs at the two.

"He's not a waiter." Sam sharply states. He gives a look to Natalie, the woman pressing her lips together to try to contain her giggles, but a few still manage to escape.

"Sorry." She muffles out through her mouth full of food, but her giggles show she doesn't mean the apology.

"I'm Sam Connors." Sam holds his hand out to the man. The man simply looks at Sam, not making any move to shake his hand and Sam awkwardly points to Dean.

"That's my brother, Dean, and my sister, Natalie. We're art dealer -- with Connors Limited. These are our kids." Sam says.

"You are... are art dealers?" The man questions.

"That's right." Sam nods.

"Duh." Natalie mutters, sticking another piece of food in her mouth. Sam elbows her in the ribs.

"I'm Daniel Blake, this is my auction house. Now, gentlemen, miss, this is a private showing, and I don't remember you on the guest list." The man states.

"We're there, chuckles, you just need to take another look." Dean says.

A waiter passes with some glasses of champagne on a tray.

"Ooh." Natalie grabs a glass.

"Oh. Finally." Dean takes a glass. Dean sniffs the glass and raises his eyebrows before turning and walking off.