056. look out

Bobby is sitting at his desk and working on fixing the colt. Dean is sitting at the desk and melting metal into bullets. Larissa is sitting across from Bobby, reading one of the books he has. Natalie and Jacob are sitting on the couch and Natalie has her head on his lap while he plays with her hair.

"Hey." Sam walks in, holding Libby, and Ophelia follows him.

"Hey, what's up?" Dean greets. Larissa looks back, softly smiling at Sam.

"Might've found some omens in Ohio. Dry lightning, barometric pressure drop." Sam says.

"Well, that's thrilling." Dean comments.

"Plus, some guy blows his head off in a church and another goes postal in a hobby shop before the cops take him out." Sam says. "Might be demonic omens."

"Or it could just be a suicide and a psycho scrapbooker." Dean says.

"Yeah, but it's our best lead since Lincoln." Sam says.

"Where in Ohio?" Dean asks.

"Elizabethville. It's a half dead factory town in the rust belt." Sam says.

"My name's Elizabeth." Libby grins.

"Yeah." Sam softly chuckles and he nods.

"There's got to be a demon or two in South Beach." Dean says.

"Sorry, Hef. Maybe next time. How's it going, Bobby?" Sam asks.

"Slow." Bobby answers.

"Eh, I tell you, it's a little sad seeing the colt like that." Dean says.

"Well, the only thing it's good for now is figuring out what makes it tick." Bobby says.

"So what makes it tick?" Sam asks. Bobby looks up at him, Larissa pressing her lips together so she doesn't laugh at Bobby's annoyed look. Sam holds his free hand up.

"So, if we want to go check out these omens in Ohio, you think you can have that thing ready by this afternoon?" Dean asks, standing up. Larissa and Sam quietly laugh as Bobby glares at Dean.

"Well, it won't kill demons by then. But I can promise you it'll kill you." Bobby says.

"All right, come on, we're wasting daylight." Dean says. Natalie sits up, pecking Jacob on the lips.

"Rissa, Jacob, go with them." Bobby orders.

"What? Why? We didn't do anything." Larissa complains.

"Hey, if it means a hotel room with Nat, I'm in." Jacob grins, standing up. Natalie smacks him on the chest.

"Why do you need a motel room?" Ophelia asks, confused.

"Um... taxes." Jacob says.

"Tax... what?" Ophelia whispers, her eyebrows furrowed, even more confused now.

"Maybe I'll be able to get some work with none of you around to bother me." Bobby grumbles.

"Well, love you, too." Larissa remarks, getting up.

"Oh, come on. I got the couple that can't stand being out of two inches of each other and now her?" Dean motions to Larissa. "She's so sarcastic and annoying."

"Well, if you weren't so annoying, maybe I wouldn't be so annoying." Larissa comments.

"I don't think that made sense." Dean says.

"Dean, just let it go." Sam tells him.

"Fine." Dean grumbles.

"See you, Bobby." Sam tells him.