085. secret's out

The five adults get to a warehouse and shine their flashlights around.

"Well, what did he say, Dean? What was so important?" Sam asks.

"If I knew, would I be here?" Dean asks. They walk up a set of stairs. "What the hell?" He mutters, looking at the wreckage.

"It looks like a bomb went off." Sam says.

"There was a fight here." Dean says.

"Between who?" Sam asks. Dean's flashlights shines on a symbol on the wall that's painted in blood.

"Check it out. Look familiar?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, it does." Sam says.

"Anna used something like that to wish the angels back to the cornfield." Dean says.

"So, what? Cas was fighting angels?" Sam asks.

"I don't know." Dean shrugs. "Sam." Dean calls, rushing over to where Cas is. "Cas? Cas. Hey, Cas?" He slowly manages to wake up.

"What's...? What's...? What's going on?" He asks.

"Just take it easy. Take it easy." Dean says.

"Oh. No." He says.

"Cas, you okay?" Sam asks.

"Ugh. Castiel. I'm not Castiel. It's me."

"Who's "me"?" The twins chorus.

"Jimmy. My name's Jimmy." He says.

"Where the hell is Castiel?" Dean asks.

"He's gone." Jimmy says.

+++

They're at the motel and Jimmy is practically devouring a burger and some fries.

"You mind slowing down? You're gonna give me angina." Dean says.

"I'm hungry." Jimmy defends.

"When's the last time you ate?" Sam asks.

"I don't know. Months." Jimmy says. He takes another bite of his burger, continuing to eat it, letting out moans of delight.

"You wanna get a different room?" Natalie quips.

"Can you even fuck a burger?" Jacob whispers.

"That's not the point. Point is these are adult noises." Natalie whispers. "Besides, dude did kind of, like, fuck a pie in American Pie."

"Very true." Jacob mumbles, nodding.

"What the hell happened back there? It looked like an angel battle royale." Sam says.

"All I remember is a flash of light and I, uh... I woke up and I was just, you know, like, me again." Jimmy says.

"So, what? Cas just ditched out of your meat suit?" Dean asks.

"I really don't know." Jimmy says.

"You remember anything about being possessed? Anything at all?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, bits and pieces. I mean, angel inside of you, it's kinda like being chained to a comet." Jimmy says.

"Ah, that doesn't sound like much fun." Dean says.

"Understatement." Jimmy states.

"Cas said he wanted to tell us something. Please tell me you remember that." Sam says.

"Sorry." Jimmy says.

"Come on, what do you know?" Dean asks.

"My name is Jimmy Novak. I'm from Pontiac, Illinois. I have a family." He states.