033. andy and ansem

Natalie and Libby are in the Impala, Natalie staying since Libby was asleep, while the other three went to the gas station. Sam went to the bathroom, Dean keeping a tight grip on Ophelia's hand as she drags him around to get snacks.

"Okay, come on, we gotta get Uncle Sammy." Dean says.

"I thought I only went in boy bathrooms when I absolutely had to. That's why Aunt Natty always takes me now." Ophelia frowns.

"We're just stepping in." Dean says.

"can stay here." Ophelia says.

"No. No, I know I usually leave you alone for five seconds, but it's dark out and this is not a place I want you out of my sight." Dean quietly says, leading her to the bathroom.

"What if other guys are in there?" Ophelia asks.

Dean thinks for a moment before putting his hand over her eyes. He uses his other hand to open the door.

"Sam, come on, zip it up. Let's hit the..." Dean trails off as Sam's state. "...road." He mumbles. "What?" He asks.

+++

"I don't know, man, why don't we just chill out, think about this?" Dean suggests as he drives to the roadhouse.

"What's there to think about?" Sam asks, turning the radio off.

"I just don't know if going to the roadhouse is the smartest idea." Dean says.

"Dean, it's another premonition. I know it. This is gonna happen, and Ash can tell us where." Sam says.

"Yeah, man, but..."

"Plus it could have some connection with the demon. My visions always do."

"That's my point. There's gonna be hunters there. I don't know if-if-if going in and announcing that you're some supernatural freak with a-a demonic connection is the best thing, okay?" Dean says.

"So I'm a freak now?" Sam asks.

"You've always been a freak." Dean says, slapping Sam's leg.

+++

Larissa stands next to Jo as she beats Ed at the arcade game.

"Damn, little lady, that was my room money." Ed groans, giving her money.

"Well, I guess you're taking a truck nap tonight." Jo remarks before walking away and Ellen walks up.

"Oughta check the high scores before you put your money down." Ellen says, pressing a button to show the high scores -- all which belong to Jo. "You went and got yourself hustled, Ed."

"And so easily." Larissa comments, walking away. She hears the door open and sees the Winchesters walk in, Natalie holding Libby.

There's two hunters sitting at a table by the door and cleaning their weapons. Ophelia glances around at the busy building.

"Hold me." She yanks on her dad's hand. Dean immediately picks her up and she wraps her arms around his neck.

"Just can't stay away, huh?" Jo asks.

"Yeah, looks like. How you guys doin'?" Dean asks.

"Hey." Larissa smiles when she walks up, though she's mostly looking at Sam.

"Where's Ash?" Sam asks.

"He's in his back room." Larissa informs.

"Great." Sam brushes past her, his arm knocking into hers.

"And we're fine." Jo remarks.

"Wow. Giant don't got manners." Jacob comments.

"He's, um... he's just got a lot on his mind right now." Natalie says.