068. angel of the lord

They get to Pamela Barnes' house and Bobby knocks on the door, Pamela answering after a moment.

"Bobby!" She hugs Bobby, lifting him off the ground for a few seconds.

"You're a sight for sore eyes." Bobby tells her as she lets him go.

"Pam!" Ophelia grins, hugging the woman.

"Hey there, sweetheart." Pamela hugs the girl back.

"Uh... she-- she knows you?" Dean asks, glancing between the two.

"Pam's been helping Oph get control of her powers." Bobby informs.

"Oh. Oh, uh... okay. Yeah, cool." Dean says.

"So, these the boys and girls?" Pamela asks, looking between the five young adults.

"Libby, Sam, Dean, Nat, Larissa, Jacob. This is Pamela Barnes, best damn psychic in the state." Bobby informs.

"Hey." Dean says in a flirtatious tone that makes Natalie roll her eyes.

"Are incapable of leaving any woman alone?" Larissa quietly asks.

"I leave you alone." Dean mutters.

"Hi." Sam greets quietly. Natalie waves and Jacob smiles. Libby only leans against her aunt more, hugging Natalie's arm.

"Mm-mmm-mmm. Dean and Natalie Winchester. Out of the fire and back in the frying pan, huh? Makes you two rare individuals." Pamela says.

"If you say so." Dean says.

"Come on in." Pamela says, ushering them in and shutting the door behind them.

"So, you hear anything?" Bobby asks.

"Well, I Ouija'd my way through a dozen spirits. No one seems to know who broke your boy and girl out, or why." Pamela says.

"So what's next?" Bobby asks.

"A séance, I think. See if we can see who did the deed." Pamela says.

"You're not gonna... summon the damn thing here?" Bobby asks.

"No. I just want to get a sneak peek at it. Like a crystal ball without the crystal." Pamela says.

"I'm game." Dean shrugs.

~ ~ ~

Pamela is setting everything up and she squats at a cabinet, opening it. Dean and Sam notice the tattoo on her lower back reading 'Jesse Forever'.

"Who's Jesse?" Dean asks.

"Well, it wasn't forever." Pam laughs.

"His loss." Dean says. Pam stands up with multiple candles in her hands and she smirks at him.

"Might be your gain." She says.

"Dude, I am so in." Dean whispers to his siblings.

"Yeah, she's gonna eat you alive." Sam mutters.

"Hey, I just got out of jail. Bring it." Dean says.

"You're both invited, too, grumpy and blondie." Pam glances between Sam and Jacob.

"You are so not invited." Natalie tells Jacob.

"Wouldn't dream of it." He says, kissing her cheek.

"Ugh." Dean grimaces in disgust. "And you're not invited either." He tells Sam.

~ ~ ~

The seven adults are sitting around a small table, Natalie sitting between Jacob and Larissa, the latter having Sam on her other side. Ophelia and Libby are in the other room.