063. jus in bello

The five Winchesters rush into Bela's hotel room, searching around for the Colt.

"Any sign of it?" Dean asks.

"Nothing. Are you sure this is Bela's room?" Sam asks. Dean holds up two wigs.

"I'd say so." Dean says.

The phone rings and the siblings share a look. Dean goes over and picks it up.

"Dean? Sweetie, are you there?" Bela asks.

"Where are you?" Dean asks.

"Two states away by now." Bela states.

"Where?" Dean asks.

"Where's our usual quippy banter? I miss it."

"I want it back, Bela... now."

"Your little pistol, you mean? Sorry, I can't at the moment."

"You understand how many people are gonna die if you do this?"

"What exactly is it that you think I plan to do with it?"

"Take the only weapon we have against an army of demons and sell it to the highest bidder."

"You know nothing about me."

"I know I'm gonna stop you."

"Tough words for a guy who can't even find me."

"Oh, I'll find you, sweetheart. You know why? Because I have absolutely nothing better to do than to track you down." Dean says.

"That's where you're wrong. You're about to be quite occupied. Did you really think I wouldn't take precautions?"

Police officers burst into the room, pointing guns at the family. The three siblings and Ophelia all raise their hands as Libby covers her ears.

"Hands in the air!"

"Down on your knees!"

"That bitch!" Dean hisses.

One police officer grabs Libby from Sam making her cry.

"No! Daddy!" Libby cries, attempting to reach out to her dad. A police office forces Sam to lay on the floor on his stomach and he handcuffs Sam. "Daddy!" Libby sobs.

"It's okay, baby." Sam says, though Libby can tell it is far from okay.

Another police officer forces Dean and Natalie to lay on the floor and handcuffs Sam. The fourth police officer holds onto Ophelia's arm in semi tight grip.

"Sam, Natalie, and Dean Winchester, you have the right to remain silent." One of the officers states.

They look up as an FBI agent walks in.

"Hi guys... it's been a while." Henriksen says.

+++

They get to a police station and the siblings have their ankles and wrists shackled by a chain, being guarded by two police officers. The brothers are sharing a chain while Natalie has her own. Ophelia and Libby are led in by another police officer, Ophelia holding onto Libby's hand tightly, the younger girl fully consumed of terror.

"Why all the sourpusses?" Dean asks, looking around the station at a woman, Henriksen, and two other cops.

"I'll show you to your cells." Reidy says, grabbing Dean's arm.

"Hey! Hey! Watch the merchandise!" Dean exclaims.

"Put the girls in a cell." Henriksen orders.

"Why?" The cop walking them in questions.