101. saying yes

"Sending someone a care package?" Sam asks making Dean turn to the twins.

"How'd you find me?" Dean asks.

"You're going to kill yourself, right? It's not too hard to figure out the stops on the farewell tour. How's Lisa doing, anyways?" Sam asks.

"I'm not going to kill myself." Dean argues.

"Dean, you're giving yourself up to Michael. That's basically suicide." Natalie says.

"What the hell, man? This is how it ends? You just... walk out?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, I guess." Dean says.

"How could you do that?" Sam asks.

"How could I? All you've ever done is run away." Dean says.

"Dean..." Natalie mumbles.

"And I was wrong. Every single time I did." Sam says. "Just... please. Not now. Bobby is working on something."

"Oh, really? What?" Dean asks. The twins only glance at each other. "You got nothing and you know it."

"You know we have to stop you." Sam says.

"Yeah, well, you can try. Just remember -- you're not all hopped up on demon blood this time." Dean says.

"Yeah, I know. But we brought help." Sam says.

Dean turns around and finds Cas who knocks him out with two fingers to the forehead.

+++

"Yeah, no, this is good. Really. You know, eight months of turned pages and screwed pooches, but tonight, tonight's when the magic happens." Dean sarcastically remarks as he paces in Bobby's living room.

"You ain't helpin'." Bobby comments.

"Yeah, well, why don't you let me get out of your hair, then?" Dean asks.

"Would you stop being an annoying piece of shit for, like, five minutes?" Natalie asks.

"That's rude." Libby frowns.

"Well, it's true." Natalie remarks.

"Okay, snappy comments away from the child, please." Sam says.

"Sorry." Natalie mutters.

"What the hell happened to you?" Bobby asks Dean.

"Reality happened. Nuclear's the only option we have left. Michael can ice the devil, save a boatload of people." Dean says.

"But not all of them. We gotta think of something else." Bobby says.

"Yeah, well, that's easy for you to say. But if Lucifer burns this motherfucker down, and I could've done something about it, guess what? That's on me." Dean says.

"You can't give up, son." Bobby says.

"You're not my father. And you ain't in my shoes." Dean states.

"Dean." Natalie hisses.

Bobby pulls a gun out of his desk, setting it down. He then pulls a pocket out of his shirt pocket.

"What is that?" Dean asks.

"That's the round that I mean to put through my skull." Bobby says. He puts the bullet on the desk. "Every morning, I look at it. I think, "Maybe today's the day I flip the lights out." But I don't do it. I never do it. You wanna know why?" He asks.

"Because I promised you I wouldn't give up!" Bobby shouts at Dean.

The group are in silence for a few moments before Cas groans in pain and holds his head.