090. different lives

Ophelia is sitting at the table in the motel and coloring. Dean is at the bathroom sink and trying to get blood out of his jacket. He looks up in the mirror, jumping when he spots Cas.

"God." Dean heavily sighs. Ophelia looks over and sees the angel. "Don't do that."

"Hello, Dean." Cas greets. "Ophelia."

"You should wear a bell or something." Ophelia frowns.

"Angels don't wear bells." Cas states.

"Well, you should." Ophelia mutters.

Dean turns around, Cas too close for his liking.

"Cas, we've talked about this. Personal space?"

"My apologies." Cas steps back. Dean grabs his jacket and walks to one of the beds.

"How'd you find us? I thought we were flying below the angel radar." Dean says.

"You are. Bobby told me where you were." Cas says. "Where are Sam and Natalie?"

"Me, Sam, and Nat are taking separate vacations for a while. So." Dean says.

"They're in a sibling divorce." Ophelia states.

Dean rolls his eyes and Cas looks at her confused.

"You find God yet?" Dean asks the angel. "More importantly, can I have my damn necklace back, please?"

"No, I haven't found him. That's why I'm here. I need your help." Cas says.

"With what? God hunt? Not interested." Dean says.

"It's not God. It's someone else."

"Who?"

"Archangel. The one who killed me."

"Excuse me?"

"His name is Raphael." Cas informs.

"Like the turtle?" Ophelia grins.

"You were wasted by a teenage mutant ninja turtle?" Dean asks.

"I've heard whispers that he's walking the earth." Cas says.

"They live in the sewers." Ophelia says. "But that's in New York."

"This is a rare opportunity." Cas states, ignoring Ophelia's comments.

"For what? Revenge?" Dean asks.

"Information." Cas says.

"So, what, you think you can find this dude and he's just gonna spill God's address?"

"Yes, because we are gonna trap him and interrogate him."

"You're serious about this." Dean says. "So, what, I'm Thelma and you're Louise and we're just going to hold hands and sail off this cliff together?"

"If you have to play dress up, are you gonna wear dresses? Aunt Natty and Rissy would want that picture." Ophelia says.

"There are no dresses, O." Dean states.

"Just checking." She says with a small shrug. "But don't drive off a cliff. I like you alive."

Cas looks between the two, a puzzled look on his face.

"Give me one good reason why I should do this." Dean says.

"Because you're Michael's vessel and no angel will dare harm you." Cas says.

"Oh, so I'm your bullet shield."

"I need your help because you are the only one who'll help me. Please."