094. play your part

Sam and Natalie walk into the motel, the audience applauding.

"Hey there, twinnies. What's happening?" Dean cheerily asks.

"Oh, nothing. Um, just the end of the world." Sam says in a chipper voice, the audience laughing again. Sam spots the sandwich. "You're gonna need a bigger mouth." Laughing. "Hey, uh, have you done your research yet?"

Dean makes a face and the laughing happens again.

"Oh, yeah. All kinds of research. All night." Dean says and Sam hums. A woman in a bikini walks out of the bathroom as wolf whistles come from the audience.

"Oh, Dean..." She calls.

"We have some more research to do." Dean says and Sam crosses his arms.

"Dean..." The twins start.

"Son of a bitch!"

+++

Natalie and Jacob are sitting at the table while Dean sits on one of the beds and watching TV while Sam is still getting ready to leave. Larissa and the girls are on the other bed and Larissa is coloring with them to pass time until the five adults have to leave.

"What are you watching?" Sam asks.

"Hospital show. Dr. Sexy, MD. I think it's based on a book." Dean says.

"When did you hit menopause?" Sam jokes.

"It's called channel surfing." Dean retorts. Dean turns the TV off as Sam gets his suit jacket and puts it on.

"You ready?" Dean asks his brother.

"Are you?" Sam asks.

Dean grabs his keys and the three leave.

+++

They figured out they were more than likely dealing with the trickster -- again. Jacob and Larissa stayed with Ophelia and Libby are the motel while the three siblings decided to deal with the trickster.

The three get to a warehouse and get out of the car.

"There was a murder here, and there's no police cars. There's nobody. How's that look to you?" Dean asks.

"Shitty." Sam says.

They get three stakes and flashlights out. They go into the warehouse, but instead of the inside of a warehouse, they walk into a hospital.

"What the..." Natalie trails off. She looks down, finding herself wearing scrubs and a lab coat. "What the fuck?" She whispers.

"What the hell?" Dean mutters.

"Doctor."

"Doctor."

Two women pass them, greeting the brothers, but ignoring Natalie.

"Doctor?" Sam questions.

Dean opens the door they came through only to reveal a storage closet with a doctor and a nurse making out. Dean shuts the door.

"Doctor." A brunette doctor greets. She slaps Sam across the face.

"Ow!" Sam exclaims.

"Seriously." The brunette says.

"What?" Sam asks.

"Seriously? You're brilliant, you know that? And a coward. You're a brilliant coward." She says.

"Um... what are you talking about?" Sam asks. She slaps him again.

"As if you don't know!" She storms off.