076. anna and alastair

The five are at the bar and Sam is seemingly drunk while he plays pool. Natalie and Jacob are off in a corner and making out.

"Brian, come on, man, just one more." Sam tells the guy he's playing against. "Just-- just give me a chance to win it back."

"It's your cash." Brian says.

"Excuse us. My brother's a little sauced to be making bets." Dean says as he and Larissa walk over.

"He insisted." Brian says.

"Yeah, but you've already taken, what, two bills off him? I'm just saying." Dean says.

"Yeah, uh, tad bit unfair." Larissa adds.

"Hey, shut up, guys. I'm fine." Sam insists.

"No, you're not fine. You're drunk." Dean argues.

"Let's make it 500." Sam tells Brian.

"500?" Dean asks.

"Sure." Brian shrugs. Sam puts the money on the table. "500. Your break." When Brian looks down, Sam raises his eyebrows at his brother and Larissa. Dean mirrors his expression.

Sam breaks and sinks several of the balls. He stands up, spotting something.

"Keep the money." Sam puts the cue down, walking off.

"What?" Larissa asks. "Bro, you got a kid to feed. Or, well, try to feed."

"Keep the money? What--" Dean looks where Sam is going.

"You have got to be fucking joking me." Larissa scoffs, spotting Ruby at the bar.

Dean looks around, seeing Natalie and Jacob. He grimaces in disgust before marching over and yanking Jacob off of Natalie.

"Wh-- dude!" Natalie exclaims.

"Paws off each other. Keep a three feet distance." Dean orders.

"Three fe-- dude." Natalie rolls her eyes.

"Let's go." Dean drags them to the bar where Sam, Larissa, and Ruby are.

"Oh, come on. I had to stop making out to see her." Natalie whines.

"Hey." Sam greets Ruby.

"Well, you got a lot of nerve showing up anywhere near me." Dean says.

"I just have some info, and then I'm gone." Ruby says.

"What is it?" Sam asks.

"I'm hearing a few whispers." Ruby says.

"Ooh, great, demon whispers. That's reliable." Dean remarks sarcastically.

"Girl named Anna Milton escaped from a locked ward yesterday. The demons seem pretty keen on finding her. Apparently, some real heavy hitters turned out for the Easter egg hunt." Ruby says.

"Why? Who is she?" Sam asks.

"No idea." Ruby shrugs. "But I'm thinking that she's important cause the order is to capture her alive. I just figured that whatever the deal is, you might want to find this girl before the demons do."

"Actually, we're working a case, but thanks." Dean says.

"What case?" Ruby asks.

"Uh, we've got leads, big leads." Dean nods.

"Sounds dangerous." The demon quips.

"It sounds like none of your damn business." Natalie retorts, giving the demon an annoyed smile which is returned.