045. trickster

The five Winchesters are in their hotel room.

Natalie is sitting in an armchair and her legs are dangling over the side. Libby is on her lap while she braids the girl's hair. Sam is sitting on the couch and researching and Ophelia is sitting next to him and coloring. Dean is sitting on one of the beds and eating chili cheese fries and he has the radio playing.

It's been about a week since Sam was possessed and Libby still hasn't warmed up to him very much. Sam tries to pretend to not be bothered by it, doing his best to not let it get to him. He knows it isn't really his fault given he didn't exactly ask to be possessed. He wishes there was something he could do to help her understand that he's safe to be around now.

All three adults have tried to explain the possession to her. Though, Libby's pretty sure she understands the whole possessed thing, but it doesn't help that she can only see her dad's face hurting her even if it wasn't actually him.

Due to this, Dean has been sharing the bed with both Ophelia and Libby while the twins share a bed.

"Dude. You mind not eating those on my bed?" Sam asks.

"No, I don't mind." Dean puts a handful in his mouth. Natalie grabs Libby's hairbrush and chucks it at Dean, hitting him in the head.

"Ow!" Dean exclaims. "What the fuck was that?"

"For you being annoying." Natalie says.

"How's research going?" Dean asks.

"You know how it's going? Slow. You know how it would go a hell of a lot faster? If I had my computer." Sam says. Dean nods and hums. "Can you turn that down, please?"

"Yeah, absolutely." Dean turns the volume up, both twins rolling their eyes. Ophelia sighs, able to feel all of their annoyance.

"You know what? Maybe, uh, maybe you should just go somewhere for a while." Sam suggests.

"Hey, I'd love to. That's a great idea. Unfortunately, my car's all screwed to hell." Dean says.

"You know, there's this thing called walking. Maybe you could do that." Natalie says. "And we told you, we had nothing to do wi--" She's cut off by somebody knocking on the door.

Sam goes over and answers the door while Dean turns the music off when Bobby walks in.

"Hey, Bobby." Sam greets.

"Boys, girls." Bobby greets.

"Bobby!" Ophelia rushes over and hugs the man.

"Hey, Ophi." Bobby lightly hugs her back.

"Hey, Bobby." Dean says.

"Hi." Natalie smiles. She gets up and holds Libby.

"It's good to see you again so soon." Bobby says.

"Yeah, uh, thanks for coming. Come on in." Sam says.

"Thank God you're here." Dean says.

"So, um, what didn't you want to talk to me on the phone about?" Bobby asks.

"It's this job we're working. We-- we weren't sure you'd believe us." Sam says.

"Well, I can believe a lot." Bobby says.

"Yeah, no, no, it's just... we've never seen anything like it." Sam says.

"Not even close." Dean says.

"And we thought we could use some fresh eyes." Natalie says.

"Yeah, they're acting like toddlers." Ophelia says.